Young Writers Society

Knight Skorlir's Less-Than-Often Updated Diary of Events

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:47 pm
View Likes
skorlir says...

Ah... Here's what we had before.

Approaching that late morning where shall be shed the blood and tears of all grammatical and semantic inconsistency, here stands squire Skorlir, preparing for the march.

Knighthood

Spoiler! :
The first foe shall soon fall.
1. Never Looked Back

And, that there should be one to follow the first, another must go, to share the honor of review per sought knighthood.
2. Sleeping Beauty

And another. For two, while a couple, is simply not enough.
3. To...

Three, not enough spokes to fill the wheel of poetic power awaiting inclusion on my future knight's chariot of justice.
4. Beach Revised 1

Ah, but one wheel shall not suffice. Two, and beams more, to build a worthy vehicle of war.
5. Dancing Eyes

Another spoke! Like the spear I struck through the very artichoke's heart of crude but potentially excellent work!
6. Florida

Six deserves a seventh, a brother for the long turns of REVIEWED and CONQUERED servitude under a squire-to-become-a-knight.
7. I'm not a pessimist, I'm a grown-up

But ah! One foe sputters yet! I must redouble its fate's deliverance, that it might transcend its gentle weakness and become yet great and potent!
8. Beach Revised 1

What contraption is this? I must defeat it, teach it, berate it, make it an ally to the cause, incontrovertibly correcting its minor flaws.
9. machines

Great lord, what redemption I have here acclaimed, to both myself and those defeated on the page! The proximity to knighthood shall agitate this great thirst for its gain!

For the final stricken foe, to be turned ally in the throes; squire skorlir lays the last blow.
10. Fairytale Molestation

Goodness, I spent a lot of time writing silly things to go along with my reported reviews...

83 Reviews

Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:52 pm
View Likes
skorlir says...

Aha! Soon to be a knight indeed!

Although not technically yet knighted, this squire should not stop his plunder of the green room when there are still treasures to be had!

Whatever comes after Knighthood:

I can has sward?

Shield to go with mah sward:
Spoiler! :

(Does 20 mean something special - something shiny, even? ~__~ Awa! I see; a shield! That is shiny indeed.)

21. (Need a title)-Chapter One~Part One.

22. (Need a name)-Chapter One~Part Two.

23. Identical: Chapter Three - Reactivity

Okay. That's all the stuff from... BKE (before the knight's evolution).

83 Reviews

Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:55 pm
View Likes
skorlir says...

Okay, and on to the next position. I should probably figure out what that is...

24. Love is like a secret

25. Weeping Willow

26. Grow Up Girl Mixtape

27. Photographs of Extinct Species

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare