I'm feeling a bit sentimental today. Here's a picture of me playing basketball a few years back. I'm making my "I'm trying so hard to make this shot so Coach won't yell at me" derp face xD
P.S. I'm the one with the ball.
Spoiler
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.
Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!
* * *
"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright
so hows about an actual pic of me xp today is the last friday i will have in highschool and so i dress appropriately and unfortunately that tattoo is only drawn on :c
Spoiler
Edit: also now my Facebook profile for all you stalkers out there
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves. — Jack Hanna