Hey look. Yeah, down there. Yes, come on. You know you want to see my face.
DOWN THERE!
Attachments
I don't feel pretty, not so pretty...
10177223_618215871593465_138302962_n.jpg (31.02 KiB) Viewed 1200 times
“Admire my gaytime in the mist of purple~” -lostthought, 2015. ~~~~~~~~~~~Usernames~~~~~~~~~~~ Pamplemousse (4/16/14-Now) Lateritic (8/21/13-4/16/14) Kittyz101 (3/11/13-8/21/13)
So I thought I'd post me again, and not just cos I wanted to show off my pictures from Paris <_< >_> . Anyway, here I am. As you can probably tell, it was freezing cold when the photo was taken.
Attachments
IMG_20140324_214702.jpg (212.6 KiB) Viewed 896 times
I was with @TriSARAHtops in Paris, but I wanted to be a rebel, so I wore a dress. Do I look fat? (TriSARAHtops took the picture. Isn't she a good photographer?)
Attachments
Selfie in Paris.
Me in Paris.png (128.47 KiB) Viewed 818 times
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea / by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown / till human voices wake us, and we drown'
Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way. — Isabel Quintero