User avatar

znale1

znale1

  • Poetry » General, General Re: In Stillness

    This poem is really good even though I think it should have some rhymes.

    Jan 24, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: Winter Nights: The Truth of January

    Hey! I love this poem about January but was the "J a n u a r y" supposed to be like that or did you do it by accident, I ...

    Jan 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Review, General Re: Goodbye

    I like your poem very much but you've made mistakes like "gunna" I think you've made a mistake there and "comands" I don't think you spell it correctly. Is this ...

    Jan 22, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Best friends

    Thank you for reiviewing my work and I will improve my work.:)

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The place we used to meet

    Hey there! I loved your poem how it's emotional and about a friendship with someone it is really good. I like it how you didn't make it rhyme after every ...

    Jan 19, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Reconnect

    Hi Durriedog! I love your work but you have made a few mistakes such as: "I don't really havce a name for it, and i don't really know if it ...

    Jan 19, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Best friends

    Thank you

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Best friends

    Thank you

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Best friends

    Thank you.

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Working Title: Withering

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Tree

    This is a great poem but I would recommend for you to add a some more rhymes and decrease some of the lines so when you put a word to ...

    Jan 6, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Please Take Care

    This poem is not to bad but it is very very good.

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I am Blind

    This was very very good more like excellent. I think you should keep writing poems because this one is fabulous.

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Poem 1

    This is a good poem even though it creeps me out a lot I might even have nightmares after this.

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dancers at night

    This poem is great but I think it could improve a bit.

    Jan 5, 2013


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard