User avatar

znale1

znale1

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: A Perfect Rose... NOT!

    Hey Ninjaudrey! I like your poem but there are a few things which keeps bugging me. Firstly the lines "If there was a rose it wouldn't be a perfect rose" ...

    Feb 1, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Wishing it Wasn't, Loving it is

    Hey there Live1out2loud7! I like this poem but I think there might be a few confusing lines so I will just tell them now. Firstly you did a lot of ...

    Feb 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Silent Hands

    Hey there, Purple Moment. I don't think I have reviewed your work before so this is my first the start I didn't understand this but then when I kept on ...

    Jan 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: If I'd Only Known

    Hello Anriban! I will just get straight into the topic. I love your poem but you have made a few sentences you could fix up like the sentence "I wouldn't ...

    Jan 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Removed

    Hey Kayfortnight! I love this poem it is very unique. You have made me a little confused with some of the lines like the first one "o my father, o ...

    Jan 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Train of the Dead

    Hello I love your poem but you have made mistakes like "as the trans get closer" I think there is a problem there. Your poem is excellent.

    Jan 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Who?

    Hi Adriana12Alexis! i love this poem because of the rhymes and how it's not only about it's title. i hope you write more poems.

    Jan 19, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: About me

    This is a great poem but you have made a few mistakes. You have made a lot of mistakes such "Im" instead of "I'm".

    Jan 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, General Re: Mixed Emotions

    This is a good poem but this line " but you opened up another door, N now your with her" I think the "N" was supposed to mean and. This ...

    Jan 17, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: Not meant to be

    This is a great song. I think it is supposed to be a short song except you have the chorus repeating I think you should just write back to the ...

    Jan 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Affections

    Wow! I am so amazed this is a poem that I wanted to hear for years.

    Jan 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Circumvent

    I am not sure if this is a riddle or a poem but it is great.

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: science was never my strong point but

    This is a great poem but I think you should put punctuational in the right area like speech marks.

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: about tonight

    This is not to bad but I am not trying to be offensive I am just saying that it could change a little.

    Jan 5, 2013


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare