User avatar

yubbies21

yubbies21

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Midnight Bliss

    Ack! What have you done? I'm melting! I'm melting from the sheer awesomeness of this poem!

    Jul 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sword Fight

    yeah, i remember reading your review....weird

    Jan 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Some short poems.

    sorry, never meant to enter this.

    Jun 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simple Rain Haiku's

    the last is my fav. too!

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: summer days

    Huh?

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: 30,000 Shades of White

    Oh wow! It's amazing how you can capture the complete feeling of nothing and being alone. 30,000 shades of white would be a nightmare to live in! Good job, and ...

    May 18, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Dream Catcher

    I'll definitely tell my friend! She'll love it!

    May 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: "I've Seen a Little Fairy"

    Finally got published! The book it's in just arrived today! So excited! =) =D

    May 7, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Random Poems

    Umm...mmm... What's the matter with this? I can hardly read it because of all the junk crowding it...

    May 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sword Fight

    Thank you! This was just something that I whipped up during lunch break at school.. It's still a work in progress...

    May 2, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, Other Re: Hidee

    Ok, good suggestion. I'll take it into consideration.

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Other » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: the begining

    "I couldn’t see for miles, but I keep running." ????? Shouldn't it be something like I couldn't see the road right in front of me, but I kept running. Something ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: "Seventh Grade"

    Oh! It`s actually written that way, but I made a mistake typing it out...

    Apr 25, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: All I Want is to Belong

    I'm sitting here crying because of this. You just reminded me of my own life. I'm a nobody and I an a freak. I'm super short, have thick, geeky glasses, ...

    Apr 16, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: what i am

    This is an amazing poem, I felt the sorrow and despair and I felt my eyes well up with tears.

    Mar 27, 2012


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott