User avatar

wtppowers

wtppowers

  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: After Last Night

    Thank you for your input! When I wrote this, I had intended for it to be like a song. Those 3-line stanzas are (to me) the bridge, or pre-chorus, of ...

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Damon

    Funny you should mention that last line. It does sound a bit... cheesy. Or maybe forced, or out of place. But believe me, I did not just say that so ...

    Aug 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: 1nce upan a tim.

    lmao

    Jul 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: 1nce upan a tim.

    THIS IS THE GREATEST PIECE OF LITERATURE EVER WRITTEN. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, STRANGE. OH, AND YOU BROUGHT BLACKWOOD INTO THIS. HOW NICE OF YOU.

    Jul 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Spiritual Re: Maggie

    Aww, thanks! Of course, it won't get that popular....

    Jul 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Revel And Dance (Dedicated to Bad Role Models)

    Thanks! Be sure to give it a like!

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Spiritual Re: Deleted 43

    Well no wonder it connected with me!

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Revel And Dance (Dedicated to Bad Role Models)

    Thanks pal!

    Jul 27, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Revel And Dance (Dedicated to Bad Role Models)

    Thanks man! It means a lot to hear that. Be sure to give it a Like!

    Jul 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Spiritual Re: Lose Control

    awww, well rules were meant to be broken.

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Spiritual Re: Lose Control

    Wait, you mean you actually cannot see it?

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Spiritual Re: Lose Control

    That's okay, Pete. It'll still be here when you hit 16 ;)

    Jul 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Can you show me your face, Cry?

    Pinkie, buddy! Hey! I know you don't want anyone to review this for you... but, whatever. I'm gonna summarize this, and review what happened. *reads* On second thought, I won't. ...

    Jul 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Falling

    Simple is my middle name! I can't wait for more!

    Jul 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Depression/Reality (She Said No)

    I AM SO TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING MY RHYMING SOUNDS FORCED. I SWEAR THAT IT ALWAYS COMES FROM YOU. But I'm not mad at you. I hate it when poems ...

    Jul 7, 2014


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson