User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: summer / fall

    Hello! It’s CATS here to leave a review, using my CATS opinion’s method! This seemed like a seasonal poem full of memories. Let’s dive in! FLASH OF GLOWING EYES My ...

    Sep 20, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 13

    Oh gosh, I’m so behind! Of course, CATS here to leave a review. Let’s dive in! The quote really tells us what they have been experiencing these past few days. ...

    Sep 19, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: To my mother

    Hello! The soon as I read the title, I knew it was going to be a great emotional read. It’s CATS here to leave a review using my own method, ...

    Sep 19, 2025
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: hold my own.

    Hi! This song is so emotional and I was singing it out loud with a melody I made loll. It’s CATS here to leave a comment/short review? Let’s dive in! ...

    Sep 18, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: The power of silence

    Hello! It’s CATS here to leave a review! The description of this is carried a powerful energy that lured me in. The title was nice too! So let’s dive in. ...

    Sep 18, 2025
  • Poetry » Culture, Narrative Re: these things that have no measure

    Hi! It’s CATS here to leave a relatively short review, so let’s dive in! Honestly this sounded very engaging. I love the rhyming in the first three lines, and I ...

    Sep 17, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: The Genesis Poem

    Hello! It's CATS here to leave a review for RevMo! This looked very interesting, so why not? Let's dive in! The rhythm pattern flows really well for a start! Is ...

    Sep 16, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: I love her

    Hello! It's CATS passing by to find this wonderful love poem and you know that I am obsessed with romance, right? So let's dive in! The first stanza really hits ...

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 🌙

    Hello! It's CATS here to leave a short review! This idea of a "poem" is very unique, including a picture and one detailed, fascinating line! That one line really inspired ...

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 12

    Hello again! It's CATS here for a review! I'll be using the quote method...perhaps I'll use the Cat's Opinion for the next one. Let's DIVE in!!! “What we have once ...

    Sep 14, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: a boy in the corner pt.2

    Hello! CATS here for a shot review! Let's get started. First of all, I loved the part one and I like how you think that everyone should deserve happy endings! ...

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 4

    Hello! It's CATS here for a review! I saw that this just came out; I was so curious to know what would happen once they arrived in Nylon City, so ...

    Sep 13, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sweeteners

    Hi! It's CATS here to leave a short review passing by! This looks so interesting, and since I'm craving sweets, this might be perfect. I can see myself trying to ...

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 3

    Hello! It's CATS here to leave a final review on your newest chapter! Although, I do feel it is pretty long for a chapter, but let's just ignore that opinion. ...

    Sep 12, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Dramatic Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 11

    Hello! It's CATS here to leave a review. Fine...Messy beat me...but whatever haha! This looks engaging! Let's dive in! That was such an eerie and intense dream! I know Sugei ...

    Sep 12, 2025


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor