User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Jester

    Hi! It's CATS here! I hope you don't mind if I leave a shorter review than normal this time, in bigger quotes ; I'm tired from reviewing like crazy these ...

    Sep 4, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: "Chaos of emotions"

    Hi! It's your friend CATS here! I thought your last poem was great, written from your heart! Aren't I AWESOME, leaving a review? Haha XD. Let's START! "Chaos of emotions" ...

    Sep 4, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 3

    Hi! CATS here again. I can't wait to see what happens!!! Let's dive in, once again, into this wonderful story. “The only journey is the one within.” — Rainer Maria ...

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 2

    Hi! CATS again. I'm just so interested in your story, RatHat! Can't wait to see where it goes! Let's start. “There is always some madness in love. But there is ...

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: "Questions"

    Hi! My name is CATS and welcome to YWS! I decided to review your poetry! Also, CONGRATS on your first ever poem! Let's dive in, shall we? "Questions" Who am ...

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: The Secret Behind A Paradise.

    Hi, Fannie! It's CATS here to review this promising story you wrote! Congrats!! Ok, let's start now. Elsie Hudson had just arrived at her new school, both happy and angry ...

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 1

    Hi! It's CATS here to leave a review. Since I absolutely ADORED the start, I figured I wanted to read this chapter too! I'll do the next chapter soon; Anyways, ...

    Sep 3, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Clay

    Hi! CATS here to leave a review! This poem caught my attention because of the title, it was short and made readers curious! Also, I LOVE the cover. It's really ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Short Story » Politics, Dramatic Re: run (teaser)

    Hi! To help us become besties, I wanted to leave a comment. Maybe a review later, but for now, just a comment :) I think this is really well done. ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Prologue

    Hi RatHat! I'm so excited to review your first work! It's me, CATS! This looks so interesting, you know? Let's start! “To face death is to surrender parts of oneself, ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: fleeting summer daydream

    Hello, great poet! It's CATS here to review your collection of poems! I would be going through every single one and giving it an opinion, so hang with me. Sounds ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 2 am thoughts

    Hi, SpunkyMonkey!!! This looked very captivating, so I decided to leave a review! CATS here. Let's dive in! the fluorescent lights flick, flick, buzz... I like the description of the ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Other » Spiritual, Other Re: Mellowed by the sun

    Hi. It's CATS again! I'm sorry, your writing is just too interesting to ignore :) Let's dive in! What does it mean to be alive? Is it as simple as ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: The Platform 9

    Hi! CATS here to leave a review! This time, I would be trying my best :) It looks too interesting to ignore, my friend! Let's get right into it. The ...

    Sep 2, 2025
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Journal entry - 8/31/25 "Sol"

    Hi! This came out like one minute ago...wanted to review it lol. It's me, CATS!!! Since you reviewed my poem, I decided to return the favor. Let's start! First, a ...

    Sep 1, 2025


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners