User avatar

veeren

background by a weirdo. aka carina.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Core Cities--Our planning

    i think this is excellent. putting a lot of thought into a novel really pays off when it comes to actually writing it. of course, i must play the devils ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: .

    alright mr avalon dante sir, youre gonna get a review from moi. i will do this in two parts, starting with the nitpicks, then continuing with a review of the ...

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Inquiry <Title Pending> - Prologue

    okay vypsies i gotcha im gonna try to do this a bit more methodically (as in write this while i read it) so dont kill me if it makes no ...

    Apr 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: When I Spin Around

    yo yo, veeren here to critique your adorable little poetry here. alright, first off is your structure. of course to be poetry, it usually has to look like poetry. now ...

    Apr 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: The Life of an Introvert

    being an extrovert, this may be a bit difficult to review. wait no, its because its a poem >.> well then, i will critique you on two subjects here; one ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: A Love Affair with Orange Juice

    heyooo xp alright, as my poetry skills aren't quite as up to par as some of the other fellas on here, you probably shouldnt take any of my words to ...

    Mar 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Memories in the Making (A Homecoming Story)

    Heyo there, i

    Oct 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: A dive into the abyss

    Yo Leo. Big block of text is never good. First of all it's almost always formatted in correctly and it's just a plain eye sore to look at. But that ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Dramatic Re: Club PROLOGUE

    It's me again, and this is just total coincidence ;) Okay first off, again, you should rate your work. There is not so child-like material thrown in here and reader ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: What You're Worth

    Yo, fortolo. I'm not the biggest poet, but I'll give you my honest opinion on the piece. This was just great. A lot of people can connect to this on ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: My Own Swagger

    Well then, this was both fabulous and ridiculously annoying at the same time. I'll give you my thoughts after these nitpicks. That god damn Rim fire won’t stop. God damn ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Hunted

    Yo, I actually liked this. So before I tell you my thoughts on the piece I have a few nitpicks for you. Pull yourself together, Lexi, you're a junior. Formatting ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: The end of Emma Stone

    So this is what you force me to review. Fine then. Out of patience and full of fear she began the long trek from the hospital, to her home. Take ...

    Aug 9, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: That time in the kitchen

    Yo, FloPo, it's VeeWee to reevee... you, this work. If you know what I mean. “Finished.” See because this is mixed in with the rest of the paragraph and given ...

    Aug 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Science Fiction Re: Special - Prologue

    Yo, schvork, I'm here to review this proliggy-log of yours, dawg. Let's start with the nity-wity-pickys. ve vill ve starting in ze next This accent of yours is inconsistent, forizzle. ...

    Aug 6, 2013


I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins