User avatar

tteele

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Requiem for the unrighteous ones

    Hey :) Loved the imagery and feeling this poem had! Great job with that :) But what is it with all those capital letters ? :P probably something your computer ...

    Jun 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: the cutting line

    Hey , Nice poem ! I especially liked the first line of the second stanza saying " how I'll wake with your teeth mark tracks along my back ". If ...

    Jun 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Spider's Thread

    Hey :) Oh wow that was a great poem ! The spider's thread is a great metaphor. Just one thing the part where you say "Gone ...... Unless, " you ...

    May 26, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Twisted Astrology

    Oh my gosh ! That was so amazing ! If this was actually a song it would be playing on repeat. The words are perfectly fitted and carry the message. ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re:

    Hey there :) That was .. fascinating ? I'm trying to find the right word to describe your poem with :P Fascinating as in it caught me and made me ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: The Fever Dream

    I love the way pain and sickness mix with love in this poem :) You have compressed all your ideas into a short and powerful message. I like how you ...

    May 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Never Mind

    Hey there :) So I pretty much liked this poem. It was an interesting topic, I liked how the girl felt so close to the old house. But I'm scares ...

    May 17, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Thousand Yard Stare

    Heyhey :) So I'll go ahead and do some reviewing :P I liked the poem , it was very straight forward and carried a good message. Horrible memories hunt everybody ...

    Apr 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Again, creating relatively odd samples to identify causes.

    Hey :) So i really liked it. The dark feeling in it and the interesting choice of words. I see you have used a theasorus ;) but just saying that ...

    Mar 17, 2013
  • Lyrics » Humor, Politics Re: Tainted Meat

    Hahahahahahaha , that was pretty genius :P Seriously hilarious but really describes what is going on right now. The topic isn't actually that funny , i meany poor ponies but ...

    Mar 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Snowy Evening With The Prostitues Outside Lavery's Bar

    Hey :) So i quite liked this poem . It was on a topic that not many write about which made it interesting , the poems on worn-out topics are ...

    Mar 7, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Girl

    Hey there :) I will try to review you today ;) I enjoyed this poem , it was quite nice and dark . But i also have some suggetions / ...

    Feb 26, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Hopeful Dream of a Teenage Boy

    Hey there :) I'm gonna go ahead and review this little story :) It was a very lovely little story. Sounded like a small , loving family that you could ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Literature Re: Fear

    heyhey :) I really like your poem :) It just tastes like fear, i read the first lines and i was like ' That is exactly how it feels to ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Facade

    Heyo there ;) It's true. Alot of people have a face they use around their friends , to cover up their real face . Or their real 'me' . The ...

    Feb 24, 2013


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown