Random avatar

tragicHearts

tragicHearts

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Abrupt Memories

    Time to review but keep in mind i dont know alot about poetry. I really think this flows beautifully,it got me hooked right away. Why you have to be mean? ...

    May 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: The Eclipse- Chapter One

    Hi decided to give you a review since you gave me one. I'm hooked from to start to finish was excited to see what's going to happen. I did get ...

    May 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Secret Adventure of a Neko-girl? (part 1)

    Here goes my review hope you find it helpful more then not. First is the length, try on the next one to cut it into parts. I have found on ...

    May 2, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Still Flying

    Wow this really touched my heart and reminded me of a time I wanted to fly. I you captured that need to escape from something in a very deep moving ...

    Apr 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Independence

    Not an expert on poetry but here's my thoughts anyways. I found this to be a very empowering read mixed with a little sad. This has a lot of truths ...

    Apr 25, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Vista of Moonlit Night

    Even though I dint know a lot about poetry I still love to read it. I thought this has a good flow which drew me and kept me reading.I personally ...

    Apr 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Alice

    I really enjoyed this and didn't mind that it's short. I think it might help to break it up into smaller paragraphs. Other wise the flow is nice and keeps ...

    Apr 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Do You Remember? (Chapter 1)

    I haven't read your prologue but wow this was great. The characters seem interesting and I find myself rooting for them to exceed. Now I just need to go read ...

    Apr 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Realistic Re: Qualm Meadows Chapter 2

    I enjoyed this part more then the part before this even though it is long . I didn't catch any grammar or spelling errors. What a crazy doctor you thought ...

    Apr 14, 2013
  • Lyrics » Fanfiction, Realistic Re: wawa

    This is a great story so far and I didn't find any flaws. Though I do think you could benefit from describing the characters features a little more. Otherwise looking ...

    Apr 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Zadar: Ch1. Pt1.- Catalyst

    Well first I think you got something that could be really great. I didn't catch any grammar or spelling errors and you did really good with describing. Really the only ...

    Apr 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Angels Hell - Chapter one - part 1

    I found this very interesting though I do have a few thoughts to share. One dose she die and come back to another realm or stay in ours. I didn't ...

    Apr 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Lucifer's revenge

    I'm not great at writing yet but I agree with everyone else who reviewed. Bad grammar like using u instead if you and a lot of missed spells words. I ...

    Apr 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Beyond The Great Beyond

    Hello I'm new to this site and not the best writer so bear with me.I found this very interesting and pretty good amount of detail to keep me reading. I ...

    Apr 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Horror Re: The Angel of Death

    I loved it had a enough detail and emotion to keep me reading. Also kept me on my toes was really rooting for her to make it. The ending wasn't ...

    Apr 12, 2013


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)