User avatar

thegayestwriterever

ZAYIN's WRLD

  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Too tired

    Heya! Here's a review for you as your work caught my eye by the title! First off I would like to welcome you to YWS and I believe you will ...

    Jun 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: six months too late, a lifetime too soon

    Heyo! I'm Zayin and I'm here to review your creation! ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ This poem is a raw and heartfelt exploration of love, longing, and the bittersweet ache of unrequited ...

    Dec 8, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: burnt pansies ripped apart

    Heyo! I'm Zayin and I'm here to review this lovely complexing piece of work. (ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ This poem is a powerful and haunting meditation on identity, transformation, and the ...

    Dec 8, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: I saw the TV glow

    Heyo! I'm Zayin and I'm here to review this lovely piece of work! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و This poem is a tender and deeply evocative exploration of identity, inner conflict, and the pressures ...

    Dec 8, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I look around (Vent..? again)

    Heyo! I'm Zayin and I'm here to review your lovely work! ᕙ( •̀ ᗜ •́ )ᕗ This poem captures a strong sense of inner conflict, isolation, and yearning for freedom, ...

    Dec 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Perpetual Motion

    Heyo! I'm Zayin and I am here to review this lovely piece you've made! ᯓ★ This poem is a delightful exploration of physicality, play, and the relationship between the body ...

    Dec 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Out on a limb (Vent?)

    Heyo! I decide to take a stroll and found this lovely poem before me and decide to review it! (That was cringy but the damage is one now-) Anyways, I'm ...

    Dec 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: bear it

    Heyo! I'm Zayin and I'm here to review this lovely piece of work! ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ ) This poem is a striking and deeply emotional exploration of struggle, resilience, and the ...

    Dec 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Spiritual Re: the lifecycle of a star

    This poem is a stunning exploration of existence, creation, and the inevitable cycle of life and death. The vivid imagery used to describe the internal and cosmic processes is incredibly ...

    Dec 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Never again

    I sympathize with you and I wish you nothing but future eternal happiness and peace. Better days are certainly coming and with each passing day I hope you will feel ...

    Dec 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Am I important?

    Heyo! This is Zayin and this is my review! Your poem captures a deeply personal and relatable internal struggle, beautifully expressing the tension between ambition and the fear of being ...

    Dec 7, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: where i end and you begin

    Heyo it's Zayin, and before I type my review out I just wanted to say that this poem is filled with so many strong aspects and you did a wonderful ...

    Dec 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: In music I found you

    This poem has a lovely emotional depth and a sense of vulnerability. It captures a feeling of longing and connection, especially through the imagery of music, love, and the self. ...

    Dec 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Gold plated love

    This is really nice! I really enjoyed the lines: "I'm not blinded And yet I still can't see." I interpreted that this implies falling for something that's not longer what ...

    Dec 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: The breakup

    This hit close to my heart and I resonate with this a lot. When love begins to not feel like love it soon becomes about letting that feeling and pleasure ...

    Nov 26, 2024


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain