User avatar

supernb

supernb

  • Poetry » General, Culture Re: Digital age, I'm a lover

    Hey Shoaib! Firstly wishing you a very happy new year! I loved your poem. You have managed to bring out a message through your poems very clearly- This is the ...

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Dramatic Re: The True Fairytale

    Hey Emilylemke This is some spin-off on the boring old fairy tale. Cinderella turns evil- i like it! I bet no one would really imagine this since it has been ...

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Adroit

    Hey Jeanluc, Firstly, wishing you a very happy new year! I liked your worked. I was really absorbed into the story! I liked how you described every minute detail of ...

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: This was me.

    Hey Nike, Happy New Year! You know what? I feel exactly the same way. All my friends have boyfriends and i am the only one who doesn't. It totally sucks. ...

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Last Glimpse

    Hey Krishnathulasi! Firstly, this is a wonderful poem. You have managed to express the bond between a mother and her son through this poem. A mother's job is the most ...

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: One Last 'Hurrah!'

    Hey therealme, Firstly i would like to wish you a very happy new year! New year is a new beginning for all of us. To leave behind our past and ...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: sweet summer

    Hey Smile! Firstly i would like to say that your poem is amazing! I love summer and you have managed to capture the essence of summer in your poem. I ...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Lights

    Hey Fortis, This poem is absolutely amazing! You used 'light' as a subject to show the various stages of life! Who would have even thought about that? You my friend ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Checkmate

    Hey Gigi, This a beautiful poem. Its so well written. I loved it a lot. Its so simple but has such a deep meaning behind it. Its short and simple. ...

    Dec 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Fireflies

    Hi SunsetSprite, Wow. i really loved your story here. It was so imaginative and creative. Yes its my fantasy too to fly up high in the sky. I really liked ...

    Dec 30, 2013


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice