User avatar

sulagna

  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: The Tree Of Life

    Hi Ashwin Dilip, Loved your poem! I noticed that your way of writing is a little different from others. Well Nice. A nice concept of writing ! At first you ...

    Jun 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Literature Re: हवा के झकोरों

    Hi Nanda, It took me 15 min to read the whole thing. Actually hindi is my 3rd language,so i am a little slow in reading... I hope u understand... Well ...

    Jun 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Walls of Memory

    Hey, Em16 I have noticed that you have written a number of stories and poems. Thats great ! But I just want to ask ,that how do you get such ...

    Jun 17, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: Glory of the Night

    Hello LittleLee, I am here to review... First of all I would like to say why I was attracted to this poem of yours! The only reason to get attracted ...

    Jun 12, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Why Do We Hate Ourselves?

    Hello... I am here to review.. Loved your writing! Very well organized and written ... I am really impressed by your amazing writing piece. There was just this point that ...

    Jun 10, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Just Yesterday

    Hi ,rchan5973 Welcome to YWS! "Loved your writing piece! After a day of gloomy rain. Just yesterday I claimed my freedom" These lines are just so good. I do agree ...

    Jun 7, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Night

    heyy Jess.S, First of all ,Welcome to YWS! I hope u enjoy here.. Well ,Loved your writing but I would like to say a couple of things like: 1. You ...

    Jun 4, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You are Not a Part of Me

    Hi Tenyo, I am here to review, Well I really enjoyed reading this. So true words I have never seen in a poem. Great Job ! " and if you ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Not today

    Hi diphylleia, Here I am to review... Yess,okay I would like to say a number of things: 1. First of all your theme is a unique one. Loved it. 2. ...

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: what to write?

    Heyy @Liberty, Loved your poem ! I am also in that same confusion,"WHAT TO WRITE?" While I was reading I thought how did you get the same thoughts as I ...

    Jun 2, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Let's live today!

    Hi nanda,Welcome to YWS! I am here for a review... So there were three wonderful paragraphs in your poem. To be honest I would like to say that your poem ...

    Jun 1, 2020
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: Life! What Are You?

    Hi thepages, I am here for a review! First of all ,I loved the topic of your writing. It is a common question which we ask generally to ourselves. I ...

    May 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Was it love?

    Hi Beautiful sparkle, At first I would like to say that I loved the topic you chose and yess of course the title ! The title"Was it love "suits it ...

    May 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This is it.

    Hi Yourstruly, Hey,I do remember the previous story you wrote which I and the other readers were unable to understand. But this time I was really amazed while reading. First ...

    May 25, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lock Down Story.

    Hi snail.more, I agree with other reviews... I think your topic was a good one. Yes everybody is stuck at home and trying to do a new thing each day. ...

    May 24, 2020


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown