User avatar

shanan-cat

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fear.

    I'm really sorry to tell you this, but... um... it's not very good. Your poem doesn't have very good flow, and it didn't reallt catch too much of my attention. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fear.

    That was pretty awesome, but you had a few grammar mistakes... You are always with us. You reveal are darkest nightmares. There should be a semi-colone or a comma here, ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A dark dream I had

    I love the poem but you had a few grammar mistakes. Midnight eyes that stare, No need for a capital "m" here. A heart and hard as stone. I don't ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: appraoching storm

    I have one big thing to say about your poem. You didn't have any periods at the end of your stanzas or any commas. What up with dat? I thought ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Serpent(warning this may hurt......)

    Interesting... quite interesting... I thought about it and I want to say that you aheva repeated soem lines twice. Like you said let me be more than once but in ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: lies

    Truely astounding Camille! I know that you have the mind to creat something like this and I have already told you but this poem is just simply amazing! The words ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Night With My Lover

    It was a good poem, just remember that you have to put peroids and commas in certqin places. Like so: His river of muscles ripple with each motion Drinking in ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: His Fool

    Interesting and nicely done. Good job! I liked the idea here. I didn't like the fact that you reapeated "I loved you, I loved you" at the end twice and ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: singer of the night

    Interesting poem... You may tell your friend that. You had a few typos and a few problems with your poem. Like here: You who know how to win the fight ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Message

    A bit too long don't you think? And this was an e-mail? Also in your descroption you said: This is something that me and my friend sent in a e-mail ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    Interesting! *gives round of applaus* What a weird topic my fellow... Wished it had rhymed, would have made it more interesting to read. I don't think that you need to ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Kill me (because our love hurts)

    It had a nice edge to it bit I thought that it was a bit violent, but still I liked it. Some of the stanzas that you came up with ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One soul to go down

    Have I reviewed something of yours before? I believe so... but anyways... I liked th eidea but thought that it was a bit ghastly if I could say that. I ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Intensity

    I liked your poem. It had a nice ring to it but i thought that it was a bit gruesome but I could handle it. i didn't think that it ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Words

    I found your poem interesting with all your ideas about words and numbers. It kept me interested and I found the topic unusual, yet magical at that same time. I ...

    Mar 15, 2008


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon