User avatar

rubykae

rubykae

  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Hail

    Hello, Ruby here for a review! Wow, this poem is amazing. Honestly, this could be published somewhere, or if you write more you could collect them into a book and ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Mystery / Suspense Re: Adrift on Blue

    Hello, Ruby here for a review of this absolutely beautiful piece :) First off, I haven't read many poems that were all italicized. I don't think it would work with ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: A Waste of a Life.

    Hi, Ruby here for a quick little review on this, because it made me laugh. Well, to start off I was a bit worried when I saw the title- it ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Scenes from Downtown, 2015.

    Hi, Ruby here for a review! This is a really well thought out piece. I am amazed you managed to fit such a big message into just 6 short lines- ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Literature Re: Narcissus Betrothal

    Hi, Ruby here for a review! Wow, this poem is AMAZING! Really, one of the best I've read here so far! I was drawn in by the title- I love ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: changing or falling, your choice

    Hi, Ruby here for a review! :) You did a really good job conveying the mood that accompanies the message in this poem. Such a dark, beautiful topic: wanting to ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Typhon

    Hi, Ruby here for a quick review! Okay, so to begin the subject of this poem drew me in right off the bat, as a lover of all things Mythology. ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heart of Gold

    Hi, Ruby here for a review (: Okay so to start, I thought the subject of these lyrics was intriguing and not something I've seen a lot of writing about: ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Slave Girl

    Hi, Ruby here for a review of this AMAZING poem! I really thought the structure of this poem was very interesting. Metaphors, when done right, can convey such a strong ...

    Nov 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: oh how love can sting like a wound

    Hi, I'm Ruby here to review :) I thought the idea for this poem was interesting, and the title drew me into reading it. It's very relatable, as everyone has ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: Free

    Hello, it's Ruby, just popping in for a review! So just wanted to begin with complimenting the imagery in this piece. Many of the stanzas gave images that really overall ...

    Nov 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: Welcome to America

    Wow, I agree with/love this. I live in America too, and would have to say that these are the issues I think about on an almost daily basis. I like ...

    Nov 5, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: If water were hate

    Hi, it's Ruby, just wanted to say I really enjoyed this poem! The concept in itself is a really good one- using something one influential force of nature to represent ...

    Nov 5, 2015


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix