User avatar

rikkidas

rikkidas

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Demon

    Ok ,rikki here for a brief review for your poem. The structure of the poem looks good and quite easy to follow as well. Well written in the form of ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i-m-p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e

    Ok ,rikki here for a small review of your short and sweet composition. This looks like as if you along with one of your affectionate one wishes to escape to ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • Other » Spiritual, Other Re: A Ripple Effect

    Ok ,rikki here for a small review. I hope Josh is someone you love and most affectionate to you. Coming back initially I thought it to something about Ripples only ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Conform

    Hi , rikki for a short review of your poetic piece. This is quite a long composition and throws light on conformity to standard rules and regulations laid out by ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Strength

    This is inspiring to say the least. Though not very rhythmic but flows well. These are some of the well written lines " I am stronger Than your hands on ...

    Mar 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Black Hearts

    It seems as if you are hurt emotionally and expressing dislike for any trickster. The flow of the theme is good, in fact nice. Believe me I like poems on ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Other » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Wastelands: After The Flash (An introduction for an upcoming book)

    Hi @EmeraldLinks Nice and decent looking portray of something viably interesting to come ahead. I assume you are a very yyoung writer and have something interesting to share. But it ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: I can't stop it

    Ok, rikki here for a brief review. This poem is short,small and sweet. This could be read painlessly without any jargon within five minutes or less. Is this poem written ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Love is Logical

    Hi,rikki for a review. This is a nice piece of poetry written. It is very light hearted and somewhat true considering the unfaithful nature of people nowadays. It could really ...

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: A land not so far away

    Hi , rikki here for a small review. This is not a very big poem so I read the entire poetry in a cool and relaxed manner. " The land ...

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Opposites Attract

    Ok, rikki here for a review to your piece of composition. I really liked the opening lines as they seem to be so true. We may actually do it in ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: You Can't Change the Beginning or Ending

    Hi,rikki here for a short review to your short composition. The poetry piece is too small to comment much or find much flaws. It is more like a statement that ...

    Jan 6, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Halcyon days

    Hi,Rikki for a small and very brief review to a very small poetry. This is a three lines poem which is more like a statement. " balanced on tree tops ...

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Do we Know?

    Hi rikki for a small review. I skimmed through your poetry. It is full of if-else conditions. I had to say I liked a few lines like these ones:- " ...

    Dec 31, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Writing by Candle

    Hi rikki here for a review. This piece of poetry is very very short. " Backlit by a candle he wrote his scribe Undoing the knotted roper lying inside " ...

    Dec 31, 2013


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)