User avatar

rbt00

Raabia Tabassum

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Prologue

    A great piece I must say. I wish to read the rest later on. I like the way you began writing. I wish I could help you discover small errors ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Behind Blue Eyes

    Hey there! RBT here to review your piece. What I read just sounded extremely brilliant and all put together perfectly. I loved the way you started. The flow went on ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Mystery / Suspense Re: ... And Life Faded

    Hey there! RBT here to review this poem you have written. Applause to your tremendous work there! I can make out the concept you have chosen here and put it ...

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: A Word to Keep

    Brilliant! That's what I can comment at the first sight I loved these lines "Come closer but keep your hand a far. Get away with retribution unfair," I think these ...

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Artificial Love

    Howdy! Hows it going? Great work! As always first comes appreciating whatever efforts you have put in there. It gives a great boost and develops your confidence in the first ...

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Waking Up

    Hey there! A beautiful piece you have written there. Good Job. First , let me start with the positives as it always gives the good impressions. What I really loved ...

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: May Day

    Woah! Woah! A great imagery you have used to describe this wonderful piece of yours! I appreciate the efforts you have put in here or maybe you didn't and writing ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Sardines

    Hey there! I am here to review this amazing piece you have written. A touching one I must say. I liked the way you described the whole thing. It formed ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A breath of lavender

    Woah! Woah! Such a beautiful poem. Really! Not buttering! Just two stanza's but contains so much more. I found no imperfections. You have used great words to describe what you ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ghostly Wings

    Good evening! How are you? So, I am here to review this short poem you have written. First of all, I appreciate your work. The first stanza was great but ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Cold Wind of Death

    Howdy! RBT here to review this amazing piece you have written. It has been alot of time since I have written a review here so it might not be a ...

    Sep 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Aestive

    Hmmmm.... Quite interesting I must say. Sort of hard to understand. Nice words used there. I appreciate the effort you have put in this poem. I see that every second ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Old Joke, New Approach.

    Woah! Great poem there you have written. You started off really well. The first 3 para's were quite well written but I sort of lost the thing while coming towards ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: No Kulfi Today

    Hey! Great efforts you have put in here. I can see a pattern that is I really want some ice cream On this hot and sunny day I really want ...

    Jul 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, Lyrical Re: The princess with cancer.

    Hats off. Great write. Although, A few sentences I felt needed a bit change "My namesake has gone, I had nothing left." ---------- this once ivory tower feels more like ...

    Apr 8, 2014


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X