User avatar

potatoefry2001

heart broken and useless to everybody in this tragic experience we call life

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Colors

    First of all, Good Morning!!! Great Job on this piece. I am in tears right now, and thought you should know that when you write, you move people.... I am ...

    Dec 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Hugs

    First of all, welcome to the YWS!!! Great job on this piece! I like how simple and positive it is. If you haven't already, I would love for you to ...

    Dec 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Silver Cross Chapter Nine; Crown Court: The Verdict

    First of all, I would love to say, you REALLY have me hooked on this book. I don't know how you do it, but you are truly gifted and I ...

    Dec 7, 2018
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: chapter 4 change of hearts..

    Hey there!!! I wanted to say.... Wow!!! You are very gifted with the way you write!! I really hope this is not the end.... I mean, as a reader, I ...

    Dec 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Girl Gone Missing.

    Wow. First of all, I would like to say this is Wonderful! Five years is a long time to not see your family. You have amazing skill! I must say, ...

    Dec 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Silver Cross Chapter Eight; Crown Court: The Summons

    Okay!!!! First I must say, you have me HOOKED!!!!! I can't stop reading!!!! Please post chapter nine!!! You can't leave it like this!!! Your writing is full of character, spunk, ...

    Dec 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Broken

    First of all, I would like to say, I am in tears!!!! I can relate to this poem in so many ways, and want to let you know, you are ...

    Dec 5, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Either/Or/Nothing

    Wow!! First of all I must say, you really just spoke to me!! I love this piece!! I must say, I really like where you say "A heart set free ...

    Dec 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Attention Seeker

    Hey there!! Thank you for the smile you have just put on my face! I have been writing a lot of depressing things, and really needed the smile you put ...

    Dec 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Humor Re: 20 Questions

    First of all, I would like to say... WOW!!! I don't know how I think about this, except to say you are an exceptional writer with amazing talent!!! You got ...

    Dec 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: A Year ago

    First of all, I would like to say.... WOW!!! I am literally in tears at this point. I want to say thank you for this beautiful piece you have dedicated ...

    Dec 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: home

    So reading this, my initial thoughts were that it was okay. Now, knowing that you wrote it from your feelings, I think this is extraordinary!! Your piece was filled with ...

    Dec 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Tell My Dad

    First, I would like to say, I really feel what you are saying. I feel the mood and darkness of the poem. I can relate to the anxiety and depression ...

    Dec 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Me.

    First of all, I would like to know why you feel like this is you. I think a lot of people sometimes question why they can't be better, but there ...

    Dec 3, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Stay Away From the Deep Spots, Kid

    Hello! I am new, but wanted to say this piece is really amazing. It truly made me think. I really like the line that says "surrounded by abusive guards who ...

    Dec 3, 2018


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)