User avatar

potatoefry2001

heart broken and useless to everybody in this tragic experience we call life

  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Suffocating

    Hey, Bellarke!!! 'Tato here for a review... By the way, hello!!! Haven't heard from you in so long! Okay, time for the review. Anyways, first I want to say, I ...

    Jan 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Seeing Through the Eyes of Faith

    Hey there, DoubleRiders, 'Tato here for a review. I just wanted to say, I know that death is hard to deal with. Your piece speaks VOLUMES!!!! I love the line ...

    Jan 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: To Love and To Sin

    Wow. First of all, I must say, you really have a way with words. I love the line that says "In each other's arms, they are home at last." I ...

    Jan 3, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Bisexual's Lament - Red

    Hey there! 'Tato here for a review. You have a way with these words. I like you match everything you say to the color red. For example, when you wrote ...

    Jan 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Deaths' Truth and Life's Lie

    Hey there, Kat2003, 'Tato here for a review! First, I must say, you have a way with words. I am in tears. I love the line that says "But just ...

    Jan 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Chapter one (An Unnamed Mystery book)

    First I must say, this has been really refreshing to read. I have been feeling so weird and off today until I read your chapter. Your book has so far ...

    Dec 19, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Silver Cross: Part Three; Chapter 19 - Irene Harringsworth: The Convict

    So I must say this again, you still have me hooked. I am not really impressed with Raffie's decisions that he makes. I am not happy with Wendy's character.... Why ...

    Dec 18, 2018
  • Art » General, General Re: Pain

    I just wanted to say even the simplicity of this piece speaks VOLUMES.... Good job! I think for me in my life right now, this is true on so many ...

    Dec 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Connection - 24

    It sounds as if Kerra is a stubborn character who knows what is good for her!! Anyways, time for a quick review.... The thing that I notice a lot in ...

    Dec 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Cremation

    Wow! 12 reviews in only 7 days!!! Happy (belated) welcome to the YWS... I hope you love it as much as I do!!! I'm going to jump right into this ...

    Dec 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Stars

    This made me cry the first time I read it. You did a really good job on this piece! I loved how your writing created a picture in my head, ...

    Dec 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Silver Cross: Part Two; Chapter 18 - Old Wounds

    First off, I must say reading your novel has been a pleasure of many kinds, you are so creative and talented, and I am so glad we are friends. Now ...

    Dec 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Mystery / Suspense Re: Shhh...

    First of all, I would like to say, I really like the line that says "I was born to be Pinocchio And you Rumpelstiltskin. No more dirty little secrets though ...

    Dec 10, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A young spy and a young cop-chapter 6

    Okay so, I am OFFICIALLY hooked to this story. Don't change the name. I think it's perfect for the story and the character of your story. I would only change ...

    Dec 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lying awake

    Wow. Ummm.... Just an idea? I think this is wonderful!!! You really do inspire me as a writer, and a person, as well. Thank you for always being here for ...

    Dec 10, 2018


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp