Home » Literary works » Art » General

16+

Pain

by Lilemogirl

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:32 am
manilla wrote a review...

((Do you need someone to talk to? Ring me up, please, I can listen.))

--

Quick review - I know this is supposed to be a short work, but it would be great if you could extend it and add sensory, examples, and a broader vocabulary. This could be the introduction to something more, as well.

And if you put it under art, you could possibly rearrange the words to form the shape of an object that can be a symbol related to this poem. The possibilities are endless.

And last question - Are there any other types and ways to show the diverse experience pain?

That's all from me -
Manilla out.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:28 pm
PoTatOe001 wrote a review...

I just wanted to say even the simplicity of this piece speaks VOLUMES.... Good job! I think for me in my life right now, this is true on so many levels. I have been trying so hard to not bottle things, but it's not the easiest thing to do. I don't think people need to suffer alone. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can private message me, and I will be more than happy to listen to you, and help you in any way that I can. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Anyways, Have a good day, and remember there are people here who care about you. Happy Writings and readings.

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:24 pm
FireSpyGirl says...

Amazing and so true!!

And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley