User avatar

posum

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Engulfed By My Flames

    no offense but how do you sleep at night? this poem seemed to rip the soul out of my cat and yeah...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost without you

    That is really good it just blew my mind at how easily people can come up with things like this it was really funny. you spelled good and wrote nicely ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: you say

    you did a good poem nice ending

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Together? No.

    I thought that this was very confusing and although it was nice it needs a lot of work. I am interested to see what you will do next time but ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Love- A Keepsake.

    That was interesting but definitly needs work

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Friends

    This is a great poem and I really enjoyed your talking about how friends are hard to get and even harder to forget. You have done something great here and ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Feelings I can't Ignore

    This is a really great piece of poetry and I very much enjoyed it.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Argument of the Fried Brains

    I really enjoyed this piece that you have created, it was very realistic and I appreciate the Irony, great job.

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Want My Childhood Back

    This is a very good poem but speaking as a kid (I'm not 77) I think that this was good and that you have done something great but it could ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Light and dark.

    You have done a great job here creating a piece that reflects that the dark does not want to be what it is. I understand that this is slightly confusing ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What we are

    This is amazing. I am truly at a loss for words.

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dying Love

    This was an amazing poem that just struck me with it's simplicity and beauty of harsh life. This is a work of art that is just great.I like the simplicity ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    That is the funniest and most truthful thing that I have ever read. Great and by great I mean GREAT JOB!

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jealousy of the Sand

    I love the ending and your word choice was superb! Plus, you punctuated properly, your spelling was right, and it was all around fantastic!

    Jan 3, 2011


You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.
— Joyce Meyer