-
Re: Depressed
Alright, you've had a bunch of reviews and comments so far, so probably nothing I'd say would make much of a difference. But here goes... I agree with the fact ...
Jun 25, 2012 -
Re: Moondust
I like how you keep tying in the moondust with the rest of the poem. For me, the moondust represents the little girl using her imagination to escape from the ...
Jun 25, 2012 -
Re: A poem or Not
I like this poem because it is honest and simple to how you were feeling at the time. Unfortunately, I think it is also the kind of poem all of ...
Jun 25, 2012 -
Re: Unbroken, Chapter two part one
First error I saw was that you said sparkles instead of sparkle. Like one of the other reviewers, I'm also not a fan of the drinking/partying/alcoholic stuff, unless if somehow ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: Unbroken, chapter one part two.
Alright, so this gives us a lot more detail than part one, and now I'm starting to get to know Sadie better. One error I noticed right away was that ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: Unbroken, Chapter one, part one.
I'll read on to part two of Chapter One, and If I learn a little bit more about where the plot is going and feel curious to read on after ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: Something, I don't have a title. (:
So basically this is about someone who feels a way that they know they shouldn't, and that person is also telling us that we shouldn't feel the way that he/she ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: I'm
So basically this is a poem about someone who loves someone else. I'm assuming the point of view of this person right here is male just because of the masculine ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: Some short poems.
The Sleeping Void: I liked the imagery and how it definitely felt like sleep feels. The known Lie: I like the point you made here about lies, about how they ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: this love thing.
So I'm not sure if this is serious or not. I thought it was until I read the review below and I was then unsure. Either way I don't really ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: Sing Out
Wow I really liked this. It was sweet and it captured perfectly what it's like to be young and have friends. I didn't catch that the guy you were writing ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: Alone
Okay Interesting Idea, but the same thing could be accomplished with anything. There are a multitude of words one could write and then display with no text and it would ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: Gemini
First off, well written story. I do have a few problems with it. First Paragraph is full of short sentences that should be combined, and then the second paragraph is ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: Whispers of the moon
Wow, really pretty poem. Love the imagery and the feeling it conveys. I feel like the person that this poem is about is someone who is very trusting, and knows ...
Jun 24, 2012 -
Re: Locked Away
Interesting. I do like this poem because I know that we all have these things locked away inside of us. It is an interesting poem, though it doesn't have a ...
Jun 23, 2012
