User avatar

ohhewwo

  • Script » General, General Re: All for the good of Friendship, Poetry And Pie

    mmmmmmm ... pie ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Space Station 6

    ...really, really short, this entry. But, actually, you've sort of got me hooked already, and I'm not sure why. But, keep going!!!

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tapestry of Ages

    That's pretty interesting. Judging just from that, you might be a good fantasy writer. I don't have any problems with it. Good job.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Departure

    The writing is good, but the storyline was just...nothing special. That's all I can really say. How old was this?

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: something to have fun with

    Ummm ... this thread has been dead for a while now. We all just kinda stopped posting ...

    Apr 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the muse

    It was ... alright, at best. I mean, it was a good piece, but, it didn't really have anything special goin' for it, you know? I see what your saying, ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Papercut

    They do have pretty interesting lyrics, but, you know, I just can't seem to get into their music. Ecspecially their vocalist. His voice is too ... ughthhangthgahhhhhh ... you know? ...

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Blessing

    Thanks for the crit emotion_less. And geez, it's freakin' drama ... gosh ... you always have to analyze stuff ... it's so annoying ... I hate you ... just kidding ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: So Many Memories.... Aren't There?

    Not many stories can make me as sad as this. Well done. This was an interesting way to illustrate their life as lovers. I could tell that you had put ...

    Mar 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sunchips and Coke

    ... That's pretty wierd. But I enjoyed it. It made me laugh. But I did have to copy and paste it and blow it up to read it. If you ...

    Mar 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Song of the Exile (revised by suggestions)

    Well, technically it is freeverse, because not all of the stanzas have the same amount of lines. Freeverse poetry always has the same rhyme scheme in each stanza (for instance, ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Concerning Gods (short piece)

    It is an interesting story. It's kind of in that style that sounds like someone is actually telling it to you. I'll be looking forward to a continuation. Oh yeah, ...

    Mar 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: too long

    That's cute ... just kiddin' ...

    Mar 22, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Demon Chapter I (needs new title-please read!!!)

    Yeah, it is possible to be over-descriptive (as I have found out), and this is only a small part of the first chapter. I didn't realize how small the piece ...

    Mar 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Was His Slave

    Yeah, it really was awesome. Very well put.

    Mar 21, 2005


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch