User avatar

noelani2004

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: solid liquid gas plasma (part three of "depression")

    Your welcome

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Script » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Gardens of Eden (Improved)

    Very good, I like this a script. Is it a play.

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Script » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Gardens of Eden (Improved)

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Art » General, Fantasy Re: BlackLagomorph Character art

    This is very awesome and unbelievable to know that an actual person drew this. I really think you should turn this in to some big company and see if they ...

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Art » Fanfiction, General Re: My Love...

    Awwwwwww.... this is so cute.I like this piece of art. It reminds me of my cat Phoenix.

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Art » Fanfiction, General Re: Yellowfang's Exile

    I really like this piece of art.

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Art » Realistic, Spiritual Re: The Pain Will End

    I don't understand what the scar is in the back but I really like this piece of art. It has a negative energy that kinda scarys me but in the ...

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Art » Romantic, General Re: Us

    I really like the picture. It really doesn't put a romantic picture in my head. I see more friendship than a more serious relationship. I reminds me of Martin Luther ...

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Art » Fanfiction, Historical Fiction Re: Art Attempt from long ago

    I really like this picture. It looked at first that the lady that is getting held back was mad and was getting arrested. I looked at it again and saw ...

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Art » Other, General Re: My Profile Picture

    This is amazing, it has this really cool negative type energy that I like. I think that isn't even cooler that you drew it on an computer. It's bad for ...

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Art » Other, Theatre Re: Nature's beauty

    This is a very beautiful poem, I like it, but I don't understand why you put it in the art section.:)

    Nov 6, 2017
  • Art » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Eyes

    Thank you

    Nov 3, 2017
  • Art » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Eyes

    I drew these eyes on a long sheet of coloring paper at my library on the table where they let teens color and draw on it. I decided to color ...

    Nov 3, 2017
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Royalty

    Thank you

    Nov 3, 2017
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Royalty

    Thanks for your review.

    Nov 3, 2017


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind