Home » Literary works » Art » Fanfiction

Art Attempt from long ago

by SavoyTruffle

I made my first completed artwork in years (this was completed sometime last year)

I just wanna see how this website goes... if it's gear and all... yerp :3

Anniepoo103 says...

I love the way you drew all of the Beatles. Ringo is so cuteee. But, I would have to say that John Lennon is my favorite singer tho. What about you???

CharlotteS says...

I like this. It does show quite well what concerts look like. Everyone pushing towards the edge and others actually getting on stage. I actually don't have anything bad to say about this. I like the energy you have displayed on the page, the anticipation. I also love the looks on the faces of the Beatles. How some look uncomfortable and others look quite happy at the attention. You are a good drawer.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:16 am
amelie says...

this is super cute!! normally this sort of thing isn't in the green room, but it looks like there is an art category for publishing that i didn't know about, so you're right on. i love the simplistic sort of detail-- if that makes sense:) keep it up

SavoyTruffle says...

*blushes* sorry didn't know there was designated art styles here...? Or maybe I'm just confused ^^ but I'll get into the swing of things soon... Cheers, cheers, mate!

amelie says...

there aren't designated styles, but normally you see literary art in here rather than drawings and things of that specific nature. so you're good!!

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:18 am

Awesome job!

SavoyTruffle says...

:3

Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:23 am
Dest says...

Aw, that's nice! Your style's really cute

SavoyTruffle says...

Thank you so much! IM SERIOUS! I didn't think I'd get told that! <3 you made my night

Dest says...

No problem! I love cartoony art ^^

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain