Home » Literary works » Art » Other

My Profile Picture

by NightKaizer

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:01 am
noelani2004 says...

This is amazing, it has this really cool negative type energy that I like. I think that isn't even cooler that you drew it on an computer. It's bad for me to do that. I just do it the old fashion way, pencil, and paper.:)

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:08 am
wetumbrella5 wrote a review...

o intresting piece of art.i love its eyes. they are really pretty. and also its lovely face. i hope you liked my review. but its hair is a bit weird. that is not my style lol. the colors are also very fleshy and bright. it looks like you have worked it really seriously. sorry for bad english. i am not a native english speaker. any way tanx for sharing such beautiful piece of art. good luck with your painting.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:08 am
wetumbrella5 says...

Moraca101 wrote a review...

Alright. I'd like to start by asking, who is this character? I am genuinely interested in the story behind this piece, especially since it's your profile picture.

It is a nice concept, reminds me of Yin and Yang. The white hair with black pieces feels very much like Yu Gi Oh main character material. I looked up the program you used and I have to say, I'm always amazed at art that comes from such a simple program that doesn't look like a five-year-old drew it.

I would like to suggest some things. I understand that this might just be your style, but smooth those lines a bit. No one's face is a circle, a trapezoid, and a triangle. Faces are usually constructed out of two shapes, not three. Notice I said "constructed", not "made of". Give a little curve to those cheeks, round out the chin. If you want him to have a thin face, play with lines that curve inward. Also, I am not sure if the background is supposed to be lightning or veins. If it is lightning, I would love to come back and describe to you how I personally make electricity.

I love the idea and it is SO well done for a simple program. I personally started out drawing like this, and you can see one of my recent drawings in my about section. Keep drawing! I hope I didn't sound mean!

demoncat says...

Nice

Anniepoo103 wrote a review...

Hey NightKaizer. I really love your artwork. I checked out your profile and it looks like you are relatively new to the website. So, I welcome you. I really like the way that you drew the guy's color bones i have no idea why but, it satisfies me. I also like he way the purple and yellow look surrounded by the black background. I really think you had a great choice of color.
As for advise, I don't really have any. I am not good at drawing art on any device honestly. But, I would have made the guy's neck a bit shorter. You should really look into designing things for companies. Whatever you do, keep drawing, keep being creative, you are great at it and should really invest time in it.
If you have anything that goes with your work, I would post it in the same work. You spend 200 points on this and well, points can take a while to get.
Have a wonderful day, sorry this review was all over the place,
Anne Throckmorton

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm
LadyLizz wrote a review...

Hey there NightKaizer. It's just lizzy dropping by real quick, so without a further ado, let the commenting begin.

1. You are really new to the site so Welcome to YWS. And congrats on that first review star and progress on a second. I'm guessing that you hang in the green room a bit and know what is going on. The previous reviewer down there gave you an actual review about how this picture was put together. I would leave something like that but he's already done a great job.

2. How should I say this? The green room is mostly meant for literary works and drawings and such go into an art forum. I'm only marking this as a review because it needs to be sorted out of the green room and make room for some literary works.

3.Your piece of art is great and all, it just doesn't belong here. Occasionally drawings will pop up in the green room but they are mostly connected to novels or short stories. If that was the case for this picture, I would recommend posting this with the story, rather by itself and costing you the 200 points.

4. This option is a bit late for you because you've already wasted the 200 points but it will be good for next time. There is a really cool viewforum.php?f=27 where people post their artwork and photographs and such. You may want to try creating a thread there, if this was just for the purpose of sharing your drawing.

5. I might be wrong about the art genre section of literary works, so maybe check it with a literary or poetry mod. This is just something to think about. Good luck to you on your own journeys through the green room. If you find yourself doing a lot of reviews, you may want to check out the KotGR forum.
Have fun and have a nice day.
Lizzy
The Queen of the Book Clubs

Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:29 pm
Hikarufire64 wrote a review...

Wow this piece is really cool looking, i like how the designs are on the same side of the eye of the same color, and the color of their eyes is pretty cool too with the opposite color of the other eye on the inside. The Hair looks nice too, and i like the detail of how you have some hair pushed back behind one ear though i guess you had to do that anyway to show off that cool looking ear ring piece.His hair and those black hair strands remind me of a yughiyo character and so does the yellow emblem embedded on his forehead. And i just want to know what those two symbols on the sides are. But other than that this art is cool looking

Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson