Home » Literary works » Art » Other

My Profile Picture

by NightKaizer

Anniepoo103 wrote a review...

Hey NightKaizer. I really love your artwork. I checked out your profile and it looks like you are relatively new to the website. So, I welcome you. I really like the way that you drew the guy's color bones i have no idea why but, it satisfies me. I also like he way the purple and yellow look surrounded by the black background. I really think you had a great choice of color.
As for advise, I don't really have any. I am not good at drawing art on any device honestly. But, I would have made the guy's neck a bit shorter. You should really look into designing things for companies. Whatever you do, keep drawing, keep being creative, you are great at it and should really invest time in it.
If you have anything that goes with your work, I would post it in the same work. You spend 200 points on this and well, points can take a while to get.
Have a wonderful day, sorry this review was all over the place,
Anne Throckmorton

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm
ElizabethLovelace wrote a review...

Hey there NightKaizer. It's just lizzy dropping by real quick, so without a further ado, let the commenting begin.

1. You are really new to the site so Welcome to YWS. And congrats on that first review star and progress on a second. I'm guessing that you hang in the green room a bit and know what is going on. The previous reviewer down there gave you an actual review about how this picture was put together. I would leave something like that but he's already done a great job.

2. How should I say this? The green room is mostly meant for literary works and drawings and such go into an art forum. I'm only marking this as a review because it needs to be sorted out of the green room and make room for some literary works.

3.Your piece of art is great and all, it just doesn't belong here. Occasionally drawings will pop up in the green room but they are mostly connected to novels or short stories. If that was the case for this picture, I would recommend posting this with the story, rather by itself and costing you the 200 points.

4. This option is a bit late for you because you've already wasted the 200 points but it will be good for next time. There is a really cool viewforum.php?f=27 where people post their artwork and photographs and such. You may want to try creating a thread there, if this was just for the purpose of sharing your drawing.

5. I might be wrong about the art genre section of literary works, so maybe check it with a literary or poetry mod. This is just something to think about. Good luck to you on your own journeys through the green room. If you find yourself doing a lot of reviews, you may want to check out the KotGR forum.
Have fun and have a nice day.
Lizzy
The Queen of the Book Clubs

Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:29 pm
Hikarufire64 wrote a review...

Wow this piece is really cool looking, i like how the designs are on the same side of the eye of the same color, and the color of their eyes is pretty cool too with the opposite color of the other eye on the inside. The Hair looks nice too, and i like the detail of how you have some hair pushed back behind one ear though i guess you had to do that anyway to show off that cool looking ear ring piece.His hair and those black hair strands remind me of a yughiyo character and so does the yellow emblem embedded on his forehead. And i just want to know what those two symbols on the sides are. But other than that this art is cool looking

We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway