Home » Literary works » Art » Romantic

Us

by Morrigun

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:52 am
OofOof1 wrote a review...

This looks astonishing to me. You're a really good artist but I do have some feedback on the drawing.

First I would take some little bit of feedback I'm how the fingers are. In my opinion some of them are too short and the rest of them are too long. Maybe if you could measure how long the fingers are going to be it would look better.

Oh and by some feedback I meant only one piece of feedback because this is amazing. I also like how you sign the paper because it now looks like a professional artist did it, and you are a professional artist.

Sincerely, you're clumsy curious little friend.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:08 am
noelani2004 says...

I really like the picture. It really doesn't put a romantic picture in my head. I see more friendship than a more serious relationship. I reminds me of Martin Luther King " I have a dream".:)

whatchamacallit says...

Oh wow that's so good! I'm really bad at hands :D

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:15 pm
Wriskypump wrote a review...

I don't think the girl's arm needs the shading, or at least not much shading, on the underarm. The shading near the thumb was also perhaps a bit heavy. There is a problem where their two hands come together: the way it looks as if the two people are standing some distance apart. If they were walking close together like lovers do (i assume to part of lovers) then the wrists and hands would come more straight down and much less across.

the pinky of the guy's hand seems a little thin in comparison to the rest of his hand and thickness of fingers. I might also shade his fingers a portion darker and make the shape and cut of his nails somewhat squarish; plus the thumbnail of his is probably longer than most guys are apt to grow out. Put hair on those knuckles of his as well, is probably best, just a few sprigs on each i'd approximate. I'd also suggest rounding out the girl's wrist bone. The guy may also have two thick tendons shooting up the underside of his arm (perhaps merely a stylistic choice however)

Besides this, I think we should see more of the girl's fingers sticking out between his. You might just want 3 lines on the back of her hand instead of four: for some reason I can't peg it looks a tad unrealistic. That's all I can think of. Good shading on the arms; the hands need the most work, but not that much. I'd say you pretty much nailed this one!

Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:30 am
alexblackwell wrote a review...

Hey there Morrigun!
Alex Blackwell here to gain some points and review your sketch.
I am not someone who has the hand to draw or sketch, but there is nothing else I can review right now. So, here I am looking at the most beautiful pair of hands sketched! The shading and the lighting seem so perfect. The corners, fingernails, crevices. Ah, the detailing.
Waiting to see mare of your art. Art inspires art, I can see a poem in my head in the making.

Hope you have a good day!
Cheers!
Alex Blackwell.

demoncat says...

Awh this is sooo cute

NightKaizer wrote a review...

HEELLO Morrigun,
Art of the hands. Oh my. My sister would be jealous. These hands, those fingers, are so realistic. At first glance I was speechless.
Love the texture and shading and details. I like how you added hair on one arm two. Let me guess- a guy and a girl right? Those hands are very realistic and the shading is just amazing.
There's a weird bump on the back of one hand. I understand it's probably a joint when you twist the wrist but it looks a bit- just a bit- awkward. The bone lines on the back of that hand also seem kind of...misplaced? Don't get me wrong, this drawing is superb! These are just my suggestions....

Nice signature,

Night Kaizer

Anniepoo103 wrote a review...

Just like KFdreamer, I don't know how to draw hands at all but, I would like to give you some advise. You drew this from a great angle and I like the way you drew the guy's hand. But, as I was looking at this I just noticed the girl's thumb sticking out away from all of the other fingers and it bothered me. Also, the way you drew their arms made it look as if the girl and boy were pulling away from each other in discomfort. Your shading could use a little work but, it looks nice. I would suggest not making dark outlines around your drawing because it can be a bit distracting to the viewer. If you kind of leave it and not go over the outline in a dark color, it makes the viewer's mind fill it in and look at your piece longer.
Now for being positive and happy. Your signature is very, very pretty and I love the heart you included with it.I also like the way you drew the hair on the guy's hand.

With much love,
Anne Throckmorton

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:07 pm
KFdreams02 wrote a review...

Wow! This drawing is absolutely amazing coming from my point of view cause I can't draw hands or feet very well. There are a few parts that could use some work, such as the lines on the girl's wrist. With their positioning and shading, it makes them look a little bit awkward. Another part is the girl's pinky and ring finger. The way they're placed make them a little difficult to identify as part of HER hand, and what part of the hand it is. But, in the end, I feel terrible for writing a review about a hand drawing, because as I said before, I can't draw hands. Keep it up though, cause you're an amazing artist!

Morrigun says...

Thank you lots! And don't feel bad, you gave some great advice. :)

I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield