Home » Literary works » Art » Spiritual

Eyes

by noelani2004

Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:18 am
trappedheaven22 wrote a review...

Honestly, I'm obsessed with eyes too. You captured everything I love about them in this. It like a visual of the feeling you get when looking into they eyes of someone you love. The little details around the lashes make it seem to me like that's what you were trying to convey with your precise lines and perfectly closed circles. I love it so much. Don't stop doing what you're doing!

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:43 pm
IvoryRose wrote a review...

You have a good color scheme and that’s very important. Colors can make or break a piece and you made sure they complimented each other. The strokes were more or less even. In some areas though you went a little too rough with whatever you were using. Don’t worry I have the same problem. Then in one section the coloring is incomplete and it’s important to note that in all forms of art. The eyes definitely caught my attention in a good way. You made sure they stood out, while not demanding too much attention. The only thing I would do to improve that is add more detail. Overall great job! ;)

Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:39 am
TysonJames wrote a review...

I see that you are a real artist. I would like to say that you could add certain details inside the eyes. As you know, eyes are the most expressive part f the body.And when you draw them, you should add certain details to them, so that the expressive nature of the eyes remains the same, that is, your drawings should give some message. Sorry if i offended you in any manner. All the best for your future ambitions!

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:23 pm
Murphy2493 wrote a review...

Review time! Your colors are fabulous! I like that the eyes are straight forward. Eyes are the hardest thing to draw because they are so detailed and intense. The only eyes I know how to draw is anime eyes.

Critique time! I think high lights and shading are needed in this and a little more detail. You have them centered very well which makes for a great start for art work. black would have done better the orange for the outline of the eyes. The black would have made the blue eyes pop. Highlighting where you lighting is makes for a more realistic feel.

Other than that I think it looks great.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:30 pm
DawnLight31 says...

Your eyes are really well drawn and detaled. Also did you draw the desing your self or did you print it.Do you plan to coler the rest in If you do coller in the rest please post it. also the collers are very pleasing to the eye and fit to gether well. also i really cant spell.also what dos iwt say under the eyes it's kind of hard to read.whats it coallerd with it looks like coalerd pensils but im not shure.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:04 am

Woah - this is pretty neat! Do you plan to fill the rest of the color in?

I like that you utilized different shapes within the eye highlights as well. Another question are there words underneath the eyes? I see letters, but I can't figure out what it says, so was wondering when looking at this picture. Everything is very symmetrical in this picture which makes me wonder if part of it is a pre-printed design? If so, I would give credit to whoever did the initial design.

Really interesting work altogether! I hope you decide to color more of it in, and post an update. :)

~alliyah

noelani2004 says...

I drew these eyes on a long sheet of coloring paper at my library on the table where they let teens color and draw on it. I decided to color around the eyes and below the eyes. I also wrote my nickname Noel on the buttom eyelashes.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:46 pm
dalisay wrote a review...

omg i am trash at writing, well, writing reviews but i am OBSESSED with art. (so dont mind me digging deep in this i have an art wired brain)

I get a cathedral, stained glass, type of vibe from this. it also reminds me of the adult coloring books with the small details. I love this so much! Now im not sure the look you were going for but if you want to add to this, I might add some even smaller zentangle designs? If you dont know what those are you might love doing that! It's a stress relieving art style that I learned in my own art class. for eyelashes, might i recommend longer, more dramatic eyelashes? i really like the pupils. and trust me, eyes are ADDICTING to draw so i totally get it.

this is soooo cool to just sit and look at. you are an amazingly neat artist! i envyyyyy <3

-Dali <3

noelani2004 says...

Thank you

Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:07 am
SnowMonkey says...

Dude I have a weird obsession for drawing eyes too

noelani2004 says...

Really, well what kind of eyes do you draw?

SnowMonkey says...

Usually just realistic eyes but sometimes I like to drew manga eyes and occasionally I do drew animal eyes

Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield