User avatar

myjaspercat

myjaspercat

  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Magical

    Hey there Rascalover, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. A few nit-picks That leaves more mystery This is just a more personal choice, but I would omit the word ...

    Mar 10, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Nicolette

    Hey there LizEmo, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review A girl with long blond hair , blue eyes , and a big tribal tattoo on her neck open (s) ...

    Feb 22, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Stars

    Hey there TheBlueCat, Myjaspercat here to leave a review. The stars are scattered across the blanket of [the] night like It's probably just a personal thing, but I would consider ...

    Feb 21, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Tu Me Manques

    Hey there EKK15, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review Silence tastes like a weak green tea. I absolutely love this beginning. I don't know what it is about it, ...

    Dec 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: The Rainbow

    Hey there WanderlustStardust, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. First off welcome to YWS!! Red, the color of roses; of love and rage under autumn leaves- Orange, for technology, ...

    Dec 21, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shadows

    Hey there ILived, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. Line-by-Line The black breeze awaits I feel like there's a need for punctuation here ready to break in Its cold ...

    Dec 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Mislead to Love

    Hey there EmilyRMaiorano, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. I do not believe in love Place a period here. I think that having this line as a single sentence ...

    Aug 20, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Romantic Re: The Tranquil Drownings - [prologue & the eulogy]

    Hey there writingleos7, late welcome to YWS! Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. So first of all, I found this piece to be absolutely breathtaking, which, in my experience ...

    Aug 10, 2017
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Crying for help

    Hey there Bitty, late welcome to YWS Myjaspercat here to review your piece. Line-by-Line/Nit-picks. Maybe we shouldn't be doing this... maybe this is [it's] wrong, the boy with scented clothing ...

    Aug 8, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That Night

    Hey there Aaraju, Myjaspercat here to review your poem. Line-by-Line/Nit-Pick Everyday I see him So happy, so innocent he seems I would change the second 'so' here if I were ...

    Aug 8, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fearing the Storm

    Hey there Tylexie, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review Line-by-Line/Nit-Picks When the storm hits when lightning strikes when thunder booms in the sky, Are you afraid? Lowercase 'and' in ...

    Aug 3, 2017
  • Poetry » Other, Lyrical Re: Bittersweet

    Hey there ThanaTitania, welcome to YWS! Myjaspercat here to review your piece So, I don't really have an Line-by-Line for you because to be honest I was just slightly confused ...

    Jul 31, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Heart Surgery

    Hey there klennon14, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review. Line-by-Line/Nit-Picks Open up to my heart *insert comma here* like a morning glory opens up to the rising sun *insert ...

    Jul 31, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Other Re: Unnatural Enemies: Part 2

    Hey there MissGangamash, Myjaspercat here to review the next installment of your fabulous story. Line-by-Line/Nit-Picks I watch as it scuttles from the passageway and into my cell. As still as ...

    Jul 30, 2017
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Realm of Olympia part 1/3

    Hey there Holiday30, Myjaspercat here to leave you a review on this fine of review days Line-by-Line/Nit-picks It was the day of Jugo’s funeral and all the remaining dragons and ...

    Jul 30, 2017


"its been a hot minute" no it hasn't minutes aren't hot
— canopy