User avatar

mycocosm

mycocosm

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Feeling

    Hey there, here to review. I found this piece intriguing, and it caught my attention from the very beginning. I like how every time after you repeat: Have you ever ...

    Dec 7, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: 58 Poppies

    Hello there, here for a review. This was a nice poem, however it was a bit confusing to me since I don't understand what (or who) the number 58 represents. ...

    Dec 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Found and Lost

    Hello there, here for a review. I really enjoyed this poem. It had a very nice concept, and it flowed beautifully. I really like how you don't rhyme everything, just ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: The Speaking Skies

    Hello there, here for a review. I liked this poem which showed the vastness and the beauty of the skies. Many people do poem's about the beauty of it, but ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: In War

    Hello there, here to review. That was a really cool poem. I liked the concept of it, but mostly, I liked the way you structured it. It is very unique ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dream within a Dream

    Hey niteowl, here for a review. This was a nice poem, and I really like the concept of dreams within dreams and never ending cycles. Talking about never ending cycles, ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Drowning; Sinking.

    Hello, here for a review. This was a very nice poem. I think the fact that you kind of interrupt the story with " Drowning, sinking. " every time makes ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Tune

    Hey there, here for a review. I loved this poem, and I love the importance you gave to that tune. Sometimes I cry alone at night Whistling away that tune ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Other Re: The Season of the Dead

    Hello there, here for a review. This was a cool poem. I liked the concept and the way you showed the mood. It is very unique in itself, since it ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Scarlet soul

    Hello there, here to review. This was a very cool poem. I find it funny that the first time you read this, the first part of the piece seems inspirational, ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Grey

    Hello, here to review (I hope I'm not annoying you with all the reviews). This was a great poem, I really liked it. The beginning was intriguing. I met someone ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: The Spark

    Hello there, here for another review! I loved this poem, especially since I love the Hunger Games as well, but apart from that it really was a good poem. I ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Horror Re: Tug of War

    Hello there, here to review. This is a very nice poem. It is also very true, which makes it so much better. We all have two-faced friends sometimes. Well, on ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: More Modern Love Poems

    Hello there, here to review. I liked both your poems, but I find that the second one is better. I will start by reviewing the first. It is a good ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ode to the Night Sky

    Hello there, happy Review Day! This is a wonderful poem. I like mostly the first and second stanzas, for they seemed to have excellent flow and ryming. I like this ...

    Nov 24, 2013


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna