User avatar

ladcat13

(Mana-mana) doo DOOOO doo DOO doo! (Mana-mana) doo Doo DOO doo!

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Cheap Cigarettes

    Heyo! Your friendly neighborhood ladcat, here for a review! That. Was. HAUNTING. I mean seriously that hit me so hard! It was amazing! Not a single grammatical mistake, great descriptions, ...

    Jul 18, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: Character Names List

    Review to get it out of the green room: Nice names. Very exotic. Quite fetching. Superb, includes every letter of the alphabet and the two generic genders plus some gender ...

    Jul 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: there are no words

    Hey! Your friendly neighborhood grumpy cat is here for a review. Bruh. This hit me hard. I've had a rough year, struggling with a diagnosis of ADHD and the anxiety/depression/unhealthy ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: 3 am Art

    Wow, this is so beautiful! This struck a chord within me. I love nighttime, I'm a night owl and I never go to sleep until at least midnight if not ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: First Verse: The Meeting

    Okay! I officially love this poem, it's cute, it has a nice consistent rhyme and rhythm which I love, the message is clear, it tells a story, and it's descriptive. ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: One Crazy Night

    Okay that's pretty funny. At first I wasn't sure what the point of 'that earthy smell in the shower' was but you brought it full circle at the end, which ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: River God

    BOOM *appears in a rush of smoke* I am here to review. First of all, I freaking love your imagery. It's superb. It's breathtaking. It's so alive I could reach ...

    Nov 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: The Perfect Storm

    BOOOM *appears in a rush of smoke and the black swirl of a cape* I have come to review thy work, puny mortal. For starters, I would like to applaud ...

    Nov 3, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Shooting Star

    BOOM *appears in a dramatic cascade of smoke* Hi there! Welcome to YWS. I hope you like it, I know I do! So I like this little rhyme. It's very ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Twisted Lives.

    BOOM *appears in a dramatic flare of smoke* But not nearly as dramatic as your poem! By god but this is great. I love it I love it I love ...

    Jan 14, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Fantasy Re: The REAL

    BOOM *appears in a dramatic flash of smoke* To be perfectly honest, I stopped reading about three paragraphs in. I think you have some inspired imagery and some strong points ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Technology, General Re: REDACTED

    BOOM *appears in a dramatic flash of smoke* OMG it's sheer poetry! You just made me cry there when you said "Something..." I swear, one of the most beautiful things ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Fragrance of Heaven

    BOOM *appears in a dramatic flash of smoke* I think you did this very well. Your imagery is very beautiful, and you get the right tone across. Only two nitpicks: ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: Captured in Time- Prologue

    BOOM *appears in a dramatic flash of smoke* Alright, first of all I want to say that coming into this I was thinking "Is it a Tardis? Is this a ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Ten Point Program to Creating Meaning in Absurdity

    BOOM *Appears in a dramatic flare of smoke* I don't know what the heck this is but I love it. The repetition of the two lines "I found the key ...

    Jan 10, 2015


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman