User avatar

kenziefavaloro

  • Article / Essay » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Heart of a Ship

    lol i meant to say "missles" whoops! thank you for pointing that out to me and all of your suggestions!

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What We Have Turned Into

    Hey! This is an awesome poem! I really enjoyed how you separated the stanzas so much and it makes it stand out a lot. I totally agree with what you ...

    Sep 16, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Endangered

    "A promise concealed in tears, reflects patterns of wonders to be, plastering confidence that settles all sears. . Until the last tear trails, . with a glistering dance, . falling ...

    Sep 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Culture Gone Wrong

    Thank you!

    Sep 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Culture Gone Wrong

    Thanks!:)

    Sep 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Culture Gone Wrong

    Thank you for your help and ideas!:)

    Sep 15, 2015
  • Other » Health, Realistic Re: Sad teens with happy faces- intro

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Leave Me [please.]

    WOW! You are so talented this piece is so great and meaningful! I see you going far with our writing in the future.

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Our Dream

    This is hard for me to analyze...I really like this poem though. Very relatable and well thought out!

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Bestfriends..

    Oh my goodness! All I want to do is read more and i cannot wait for you to continue working on this and share some more! I love dramatic relationship ...

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Break my Heart

    I really like the rhyme scheme in this poem! I like how it is noticeable but it is not every line in each stanza!

    Sep 14, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: short-lived

    So thoughtful! Very mindful poem!

    Sep 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Delete

    This is so beautiful!

    Sep 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Delete

    This is so beautiful!

    Sep 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: Soul Connection

    This poem is beautiful and strong

    Sep 11, 2015


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor