User avatar

julia002

jules

  • Poetry » General, General Re: gamblers in august

    Oh wow, I loved the picture you painted here. It reminded me very much of Paradise Lana Del Rey. It seems like a story of a girl who sees herself ...

    Aug 2
  • Poetry » General, General Re: second hand

    I see this as a poem about falling in love with someone who you probably shouldn't be falling in love with. There are the opposing pictures it paints of postive ...

    Jul 8
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Teeth for the Holy

    This poem is absolutely beautiful. This is the kind of writing I strive to have! It is incredibly imaginative and woeful. As I read it, I thought this would be ...

    Oct 17, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: Pick and scratch

    This is a simple poem sharing the feeling of self-consciousness about one's appearance. This is relatable to me as a woman who experienced teenagerhood; I was very obsessed with trying ...

    Oct 17, 2025
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: We, the Oppressed Ones

    I think it is very important for people to continue to create art in this political climate, especially art that comments on what is going on. It seems I align ...

    Jun 26, 2025
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Alone

    Hello, I enjoyed this poem. It felt more like a journal entry of sorts. I have been struggling the same way recently. I just finished my own poem trying to ...

    Jun 26, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Humor Re: Lessons in Chemistry

    Hellooo this is such a fun story!

    Feb 16, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: A beautiful dress for LJ

    This is so whimsical! I am not aware of these characters or anything creepypasta lol but your writing is very tasteful. This is a sweet short about the two on ...

    Feb 16, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: voiding and all consuming

    First read: WOW, astounding!! The space imagery is immaculate. I'm obsessed. The way I interpret this is a mix of the idea that we as humans are made of stardust ...

    Feb 16, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Oh Tainted Blood

    This is an interesting point of view. I agree with all things said, of course stereotyping and pinholding people just because of where they are from is unacceptable. However, as ...

    Dec 12, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Gems and Jewels for Spirited Yule

    I like this idea/material that you're working with. I struggle with this holiday because I DESPISE this consumerism-engorged society we live in and the holidays exasperate it to oblivion. Yet, ...

    Dec 12, 2024
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: If I could make you understand

    Hello there. This is an insightful poem into the deepest thoughts in your mind. It felt like reading a piece of your diary, and I admire your vulnerability. I enjoyed ...

    Dec 12, 2024
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: No Escape

    Ohh how terrifying! This seems to be part of a bigger story, but it still stands strong on its own! I would love to learn more about the backstory of ...

    May 25, 2024
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: My Last Feeling

    Wow! This is crazy to me because just minutes ago I was considering writing a story on what death/heaven/afterlife would feel like! But I decided to read this short story ...

    Feb 29, 2024
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Because of him

    This is soul-crushing and beautiful at the same time. It reminds me of my first boyfriend, I was so taken aback at how beautiful a man could be. The beginning ...

    Dec 10, 2023


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly