User avatar

joshua3322

  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Blocked

    Hiya joshua reviewing your poem. I really enjoyed this because I could relate too alot of the sentences cx i know how it feels to want to write somthing and ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • Other » Culture, Literature Re: Why we write.

    hey Sean, Joshua here reviewing. reading the other reviews I saw they both could relate I am not really a writer yet still a novice ;) but still I liked ...

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost

    Hello Joshua here reviewing I liked this poem because I thought the poem gave off a distinct feeling that made me wonder.... if that makes sense its the only way ...

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Dear Pilot

    hey! Joshua here reviewing your poem! I liked this poem, the first five paragraphs are really good, but in my opinion i think you kind lead away from the point ...

    Mar 26, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: A Journeys End

    this was a really nice story ! it was very dramatic , and descriptive :) the plot of the story was lovely. it was long but worth reading ... where ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Humanity's Ignorance

    woah!! hey Sean. just dropped by to read your work , and I am glad I did, I love reading your work you are so descriptive down too every little ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Birdcage

    Heya :) Thought I'd check your poetry out since you were nice enough for the review , and woah…im very glad I did I love this poem the detail and ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Silly Humans

    Hey there :) This is was truly a poem to take time to read it was really intresting and made me realise how much sence that made :D I really ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I Hate You.

    hello this is really good I understand and can relate to this poem I get feelings like that a lot :D but seriously the point on this piece is amazing ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: Madness

    HELLO THERE :D The title to this really caught my eye to this poem love the description and point of insanity lurking in the wings plus I think the ending ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Open Your Eyes

    hello there, I really like this one its short but descriptive and its different but very interesting :) I like what u did with the poem when u said "(read ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: Silence

    this is really amazing! I loved the way you emphasized and the way u detailed every last breath of silence, its such a different poem that's why I like it ...

    Mar 10, 2014


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee