-
Re: The Boy With The Red Hair
Thanks for the review! I did have the stanzas broken up originally but publishing center likes to mess with me! I'm fixing that embarrassing spelling mistake right now!
Sep 22, 2017 -
Re: The story about china
Hey Holly here for a review! Do you go to Da Vinci Junior High? I did this project last year. Your story was pretty good. You might want to work ...
May 19, 2016 -
Re: Moms Can Be Annoying
HAHAHA I can relate to this so much! Great poem!
Mar 15, 2016 -
Re: The View From My Math Class Window
Thank you so much!
Nov 5, 2015 -
Re: Died because I didnt forward a post.
LOL! Am I the only one who hates those posts?
Nov 5, 2015 -
Re: The View From My Math Class Window
Thank you so much!
Nov 5, 2015 -
Re: The View From My Math Class Window
Thanks you so much!
Nov 5, 2015 -
Re: The Trials
thank so much! It was a short story and I only had a day to write it so thanks! Looking back I can totally see what you mean.
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: The Trials
Looking back on this after being on here for a few months I see what you mean! Thanks!
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: When Words Fail
First poem so I really appreciate the feedback!
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: A Day at School
preach! Could use some work though...
Oct 26, 2015 -
Re: 25 Things to Remember When You Become a Book Character
This was hilarious! I'm cracking up and getting a ton of weird looks! (did i mention that i'm in science class?) Keep it up!
Apr 15, 2015 -
Re: My Best Friend is Gay.
no prob! Thanks for writing it!
Apr 15, 2015 -
Re: My Best Friend is Gay.
i also know corey cott and jeremy jordan. I sang/danced with them at disneyworld a few weeks ago... I'm actually with Corey right now!
Apr 15, 2015 -
Re: My Best Friend is Gay.
I have know 6 people who are gay and it really hit home for all of them when I showed them this poem. Three of them started to cry. I ...
Apr 14, 2015
