User avatar

heather321

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Never Mind

    This was such an interesting idea for a poem! It was really well written- the descriptions so complete i felt as though i was watching not reading so nice job ...

    May 22, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Love, it saves lifes

    I loved this! So short yet there was so much to it! The only flaws i found were some spelling and punctuation ("achieve" at the beginning, "sacrifice" in the last ...

    May 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Venom

    This is really good! The comparison is so creative and so thorough and overall really really well-written! 3 little things to fix: 1. "poison" is spelled wrong in the eighth ...

    May 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Bright

    This is beyond amazing. I have also read Night and i honestly doubt anyone could ever write such a perfect depiction of all the horrors as well as you did ...

    May 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Our Heart's Infinity

    Oh my goodness. I love this so much. The so simple yet has so much depth and it's so cute and sweet and just perfect. Beyond perfect. If I'm not ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: It's Still In the Air

    I really like the way this poem flows! It's also extremely relate-able(my favorite kind of poems to read:)) I have to agree with Aley though that the first stanza could ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Flower Petals

    Like everyone else who commented, the first word that came to my mind when i read it was "sweet". I love how you compared flowers to friendship, as opposed to ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Unreadable

    "what your thinking" should be "what you're thinking" This is a really easy to relate to which i like.. however it's not necessarily super poetic, though it does have a ...

    May 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Just a thought

    Whoa this is super good! Amazing wording and just written super like..cool! i loved it, great job!(:

    Aug 9, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Learning to Dance

    This is by far my favorite out of all of yours

    Aug 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: A poem or Not

    I really love this! It's honest, simple, cute, i could easily relate to it, and it's just all around happy! I loved it, great job(:

    Aug 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: A Whispered Lullaby

    This is written so well! The imagery and the word choice is amazing! I personally think you should make it longer though.. it's like right as i was really really ...

    Aug 1, 2012
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: A subtle feeling

    This is really good, the imagery and flow is amazing! The only thing i really found was "To let the golden sunset shines through my dream" should be "shine" not ...

    Feb 21, 2012


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith