User avatar

harry576

  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: It's a Big World

    Hi Harry here for a review: I loved this poem, it has feeling and opens your eyes to reality. People don't relies how big the world really is in till ...

    Feb 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Lyrical Re: Silver Goddess

    Hi Harry here for a review: OK first off I would add way more than just a few sentences. It kind of looks like you don't want to write, but ...

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Hesitation

    Hi Harry here for a review: great job you have a good rhyme scheme here. You also make people feel like they are apart of the story. You show that ...

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: My Lord

    Hi Harry here for a review: Lets start part by part, starting with this one: My Lord, I speak about your glory. Let me tell your wondrous story, About how ...

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: That Hat

    Hi Harry here for a review: I liked this poem, but it is a little depressing. First of your punctuation was good and your spelling was perfect. And you also ...

    Feb 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Spring

    Hi Harry here for a review: I loved how this poem makes you feel the words more than reading like this part:the breeze Feels cool on your face. *** The ...

    Feb 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: bomb house

    Hi Harry here for a review: OK the title draws you away from the poem itself a little bit, I was expecting something different and you had this. Great job ...

    Feb 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Other Re: Home

    Hi Harry here for a review: I love the show supernatural and this poem really sets the sign of the show, you really have a passion for what you write ...

    Feb 19, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Girl With Daisies in Her Hair

    This is a really depressing poem but I loved how you can feel the pain and anger that your character has, and I also like how you described the character ...

    Feb 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: A Calendar of a Broken Heart

    Hi Harry here for a review: I loved this poem, and you have a lot of feeling, mostly of anger and heartbreak. you have did good on rating it 18 ...

    Feb 17, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dreadful Waits

    Hi Harry hear for a review: What a sad poem, made me cry because I lost my grandma in a hospital and when you did this part: Though after hours ...

    Feb 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: A Ray of Hope!

    Hi Harry hear for a review: This is a beautiful poem and if I where you i would add more to it. You show your expression and you love to ...

    Feb 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Puzzle missing pieces

    It is beautiful but sad, I could hear the slow sad melody from a guitar and this would make a perfect country song, it shows why some people would have ...

    Feb 16, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Frustration About Guys (-_-)

    I loved this, it showed your anger and sadness against people using you, don't be afraid to express yourself, you are a great writer and you need to show that ...

    Feb 12, 2016


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman