User avatar

ghost223

Ghostie

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: What I Say

    Thanks Smeagol. :) Honestly, I didn't know the desk-tapping thing was a real technique, I was just thinking of ways and it popped into my head---it was an on-the-spot kind ...

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Fire and Water

    :) Thanks

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgotten

    "Oh" is there for the sole purpose of place holding---to keep the flow.

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Where My Heart Lies

    no prob. :)

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Where My Heart Lies

    'Lies'. should be 'lies.' Punctuation goes inside quotation marks.

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Just Write

    I purposefully did it. I was showing how chaos and order mix in my mind.

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Another Sleepless Night

    Thank you

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Every New Day

    "I ask people a lot if they think we're meant to be. I know we are, but I still ask." "are we in love" is a stand-alone question

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: Just a Drop

    There was supposed to be period there. Also, I have no idea what you were saying at the end. It although agrees with the fourth line, but disagrees with a ...

    Jan 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Another Sleepless Night

    It's a true story...

    Jan 24, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Seize or Be Seized

    Like strobes

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Seize or Be Seized

    Its flashing light

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Seize or Be Seized

    It's his thoughts

    Jan 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Falling Apart

    :)

    Jan 20, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Falling Apart

    Th way I did it w so it appeared as though structure fell apart in my life and in the poem. think about that4

    Jan 20, 2017


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley