User avatar

fictional

fictional

  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: The Winter Season

    Hi person! :) I have to agree with the previous reviewers - the part where you talk about cold being comforting should be either expanded upon, or removed. It just ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Supernatural Re: A Fountain

    I just really, really like this. There's nothing I can criticize, I'm afraid. The beginning is very whimsical and strange, and it stays that way. I have never seen a ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Other » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The City of Stone

    First of all, I agree with the previous reviewer on pretty much everything. This is good for a first post on this website - the idea is to improve, after ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Narrative Re: Allusive Issues Adressed

    I love this poem - it's written uniquely. You have a very interesting style, and the imagery here is beautiful and relatable. I agree a lot with the previous reviewer: ...

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Is Murder a Mystery?

    Ah, this is an intriguing idea :) I've read a lot of Agatha Christie, as you probably have, and it always seems to work out this way in her novels. ...

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Green skin, glass eyes

    Hi! I like the title of this poem, and this part especially - "Little lizard, curled and cold, shriveled in the shadows; Skin- still green, but glass eyes stare off ...

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Eyes Open

    The beginning of this poem was very strong and melancholily (is that a word?) beautiful; the ending stanza was simple and rueful. It flows like...well, a liquid. There is no ...

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Mirror

    Beautifully written - a shame that this poem has so few reviews so far. I like the strange number of syllables per line - sounds to be an odd number. ...

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, Culture Re: This World We Live In

    Before I do anything, I'll nitpick :) "When I walk down the infamous hallways of Excelsior Springs Middle School, I see not the smiling faces and good students calmly sauntering ...

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Cranium Cage

    Hi! Here to review, obviously :) I like this fleeting little stream of consciousness, and to think that the dirt is not dead...made me think indeed. After all, thinking makes ...

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Realistic Re: Proof of Thought

    Wow....this poem honestly, truly made me cry. I'm crying right now. Wow. That was beautiful, and if you don't win that contest...wow. Anyway, this is truly a work of art. ...

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Film, Science Fiction Re: The real Dr. Who?

    Hi person (assuming you are one)! I've never watched Dr. Who in my life (don't judge) but this was amusing and pleasant to read, and now I want to watch ...

    Jan 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Lonely Nights

    I like this poem, it gives a desolate, desparate, yet hopeful feeling, and the imagery is wonderful. I do have some suggestions for ya - I am not sure if ...

    Jan 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: The Perfect Shell

    I don't even know what to say about this poem - it's brilliant. The rhyming is gentle and lilting, like the sound you're describing in it. It's as if someone's ...

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Broken Pieces

    Wow - this is good. Normally I'm not a fan of drama, but this was astounding. I don't know why, there was just something about it that made me want ...

    Jan 11, 2014


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6