User avatar

fantasydragon01

fantasydragon01

  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom Beyond the Mountains

    Thank you. Sooner or later, I will write fantasy poems...I hope. I hope I remember to do so. :)

    May 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Dark Crystal Part 9

    I love fantasy to the very depths of my soul.

    May 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Sunday

    Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I really enjoyed this poem. It is nice, sweet, and has a ring to it. I ca relax on Sundays, (probably dream ...

    May 24, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Pollen

    It is all right. No biggie

    May 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Dark Crystal Part 7

    Thanks. I am not perfect. I do manke mistakes. Thanks for the feedback. It may be rough and tough and scruff.

    May 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Humor Re: Infamous Mathematics

    I am not a fan of math. I can do it and all, but it can be very difficult sometimes. I hate my volumes to the very depths of my ...

    May 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heart of Glass

    Okay. Thanks. If you have any questions, please ask. I would be more than happy to answer.

    May 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: No Honor in Blood

    I do love my fantasy! Check out my poem titled Infamous Mathematics.

    May 7, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Dark Crystal Part 6

    All my stories are in the 'Short Story' section. By the way, thanks for your review. I will try to do a part 7.

    May 1, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Atoms

    Thanks.

    May 1, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Dark Crystal Part 5

    Sorry if everything was too quick. I probably would have made it longer and stuff like if I had more time. Review day was going to start in like 5 ...

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Dark Crystal Part 5

    Thanks. And, by the way, their mother is not dead. She is just very sick and at the point of death.

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom Beyond the Mountains

    The name of the kingdom is Farion. It will definately need some work. I will see whether I can edit this poem and publish it soon. Anyway, thank you for ...

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Humor Re: A Toy's Duty

    ooooooooooooooo---ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Apr 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Humor Re: A Toy's Duty

    You are very welcome. I will keep in touch. On a totally unrelated note, I love your profile picture. It is so fantasy-ish. I am a DIE-HARD fantasy lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    Apr 22, 2015


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi