User avatar

easilyinspired

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Is This Real?

    Well done this is a really original poem. Yeah, everybody else is right, you can relate to it. Keep Writing! XxX :D

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Larks of Narcissus

    Hello! Merry Christmas! As soon as I read your peom I fell in love with it. It is captivating, so original and just absolutely delicious! I salute you, you are ...

    Dec 25, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Dear Diary.

    AMAZING!!! I love it, keep writing!

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Random christmas story :)

    Ahh, you just have to love it! XxX

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Unexpected: Prolouge

    Hey, I really like this!!! It hints at what could happen, and it really makes me want to read on. Keep writing!!!

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Lost Love Chapter 1 (first ever story)

    Wow, this is great! You should keep on writing it, it looks like it could turn into something really amazing. I like your style of writing it's really down to ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You're Perfect

    Ahh, I love it! Very clever, fabulous use of repetition. It reads like a dream!

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Overheard at the Galactic Governments Convention 2043

    Okay. Well, what can I say? RANDOM! That just about sums it up don't you think? I like it though, well done!

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: the sparkly vampire and chosen wizard tales

    Hi, You are a pure genius! Harry Potter and Twilight are the best books i have ever read (apart from the Noughts and Crosses series). Anyway, my point is it's ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Lazy Dog

    I love it! It's great, you could make this story go anywhere. Just this short (and I mean extremely short) piece of writing instantly brightens up your day when you ...

    Dec 20, 2010


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt