User avatar

dragonight9

dragonight9

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 1

    Thanks for reviewing and I hope you continue to enjoy my story. HTTYD is my favorite story/movie and I did take heavy inspiration for Shadow from Toothless. I also was ...

    Mar 20, 2024
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: Crepuscule

    Great job! The translations were close, "Sit before this massive throng and listen to my favorite song" (wanted it to rhyme) "Review story for points" Thanks of course for your ...

    Mar 7, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 9

    I'm so glad you enjoyed :) As for your little inquiry... Mostly it was just to test the student's resolve, but let's just say there is such a thing as ...

    Mar 7, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 9

    Thanks. I'm so glad you enjoyed ;) I'm also excited to reveal more about Black Squad

    Mar 5, 2024
  • Poetry » Politics, Literature Re: Jesus Christ

    If this is how you truely feel I'm quite sad for you. Jesus has given me hope and helped me get through many dark times in my life. I have ...

    Mar 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 7

    Hi Raven, thanks so much for your reviews on this chapter and the last. Thanks to that, I ended up editing chapter 6 to have the letter in its proper ...

    Feb 28, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 6

    Thank you so much for the review! Your advice on whether I should add the image into the story was exactly what I was looking for.

    Feb 23, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 5

    Wow! What an amazing and unique reviewing style. I'll definitely look into using a few more descriptors. Describing a scene with a variety of senses really helps paint a full ...

    Feb 15, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 5

    Love the new review style! Totally you. (and the 'Bye for now' card at the end looks sick!) Thanks for all your comments. I'll definitely see about working on that ...

    Feb 14, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 4

    I'm so glad you enjoyed :) I'm so happy to see that Jarid's traits are getting across to my readers. Thanks for the review!

    Jan 25, 2024
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: ******

    This is not really a review but I'm so glad you decided to share your extended family with us. I loved your descriptions of each of them, with special adorability ...

    Jan 23, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 1} Chapter 2

    Thanks for the compliments :) Also, not sure if YWS notified you, but I replied to your comment on my wall about Nightshade.

    Jan 19, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 12 (part 2)

    Thanks so much! I'm so grateful for the spelling corrections you pointed out. Very helpful. I also really like your idea of showing where the characters are going. I'll have ...

    Jan 16, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 8

    I thought their names were cool. And I'm sure a younger audience would too. ;)

    Jan 16, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 11 (part 2)

    Thanks for the review! I find it really hard to condense all the info I want to share. I love sharing the all the little details and how things relate ...

    Jan 13, 2024


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler