User avatar

doppowitch

  • Poetry » Nature, Spiritual Re: clouds

    Ever since I can remember, I've been interested in things that everyone else considers "ordinary." I've observed them and been fascinated by them. Clouds, wind, rain, plants, even people. I've ...

    Aug 20
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Pink Hair and Green Eyes

    the feeling of being left alone, betrayed by your one and only friend is really the worst. Sometimes you wish everything could stay the way it was on the first ...

    Aug 20
  • Poetry » Other, Realistic Re: Do you hope or do you despair?

    Hi, I loved your poem. The spiraling of thoughts and feelings gives it a unique feel. I think life isn't just hope or just despair; Both are intertwined and present ...

    Aug 20
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: silent storm

    hello, i really enjoyed reading your poem! I'm not Christian, but i always liked to observe litle things and think about the great creator behind them all. fruits for us ...

    Aug 20
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i loved you four hundred and seventy days

    i love this so much. i love "heavy" poems, that contains long sentences and emotional writing. even though i write short and random things, i enjoy reading poems like this. ...

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: there was a time when my friends included everyone who smiled back

    I found this very late, but it is a really beautiful poem. it portrays the rawness of reality very well. The innocence of childhood slowly fades away as we grow ...

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: heartbeat

    hello, i love the changing fonts very much and i enjoyed the poem as well! This is a topic I've actually been thinking about too. remembering the creator through small ...

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: PUPPETEER

    Hi, I really liked your poem and found it relatable. I think at some point in life, everyone experiences an obsessive relationship, either platonic or romantic. Some people likes to ...

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: i must let everyone i know know that i do things too

    hello! This is a beautiful poem. i used to share every single photo i took too. i wanted people to see that i was not empty, i had things i ...

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: My Blue little broken mug

    Hi there! Apart from the unnecessary punctuation marks, I think it's a very beautiful poem. Sadly, the people we love and care for not always understands the things that makes ...

    Aug 14


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee