User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: New Beginnings

    Hello there! First off, I'd just like to say that I can completely identify with the feelings in this poem. It sucks, doesn't it, when you wat to move on ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Death of the Night

    Hi Mikko!!! This is a wonderful poem! It expresses the serenity of night-time nature and still somehow manages to tuck in a little bit of fear! I can't see any ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Another Bullet in my Heart

    Hello there!! This is an amazing song! I write songs myself and this is absolutely incredible. I think that it'd sound awesome if you put it to some piano or ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Half a slice.

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! I hope that you like it here as much as I do. If there's anything you'd like to ask about, please feel free to PM ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pendulum

    Hello there!! First off, I'd like to welcome you to YWS. It's an amazing place full of wonderful writers, and I hope that you like it as much as I ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wonderland Philosophy

    Hello there!! Very nice piece of work you've got here. Lewis Carroll would be proud of you! You incorporated the feeling of his writing without sacrificing your own style, and ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Christmas morning

    Hello there! First off, I really want to emphasize that what I'm going to write about this piece is just my opinion. Everybody has different preferences, and just because this ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: BROKEN LOOK

    Hi there!! I read the entire poem before reading the spoiler, and when I realized that it was about you, it made me sad, I'm not going to lie. I ...

    Nov 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mr.Hyde and I

    Hello there! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece tonight! First off, my favorite part about this piece is the feeling of it. It's actually sort of creepy! I ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nine-O-Clock at Night.

    Hello there! This poem is cute. There are some things about it that I absolutely love, and others that I might tweak just a bit. As I recall, it was ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where there be an angel

    Hello there!!! First off, I adore the concept of this piece. It almost seems, to me, like a fallen angel who has realized that she can never be with who ...

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Youth.

    This is incredible. This isn't going to be a constructive review because there's nothing I'd change about this piece. It's got a feeling about it that almost put me in ...

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Harlot

    Hello there! I'm Rose, and I'm going to be reviewing your work today! First off, I think that this piece of work fits perfectly in the 'lyric poetry' section. I ...

    Nov 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Inbetween

    Hello there! First off, the element of this poem that I adore the most is the feeling that it has about it. It almost seems sleepy, but in a good ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ......noname...

    Hello there!! I genuinely like this poem. My favorite part of it was the feeling of the whole thing. It felt sort of rambling in a good way, like you'd ...

    Oct 31, 2011


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki