User avatar

blueRaven2239

blueRaven2239

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Fallen Angel

    thank you so much and ya it should be I'd but I was typing to fast and forgot it lol..

    May 19, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Fallen Angel

    "Wrapped in darkness you fell, And I'm sorry I couldn't catch you How could you hide it all for so long, Should've told me what was wrong Your not alone ...

    May 19, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Fallen Angel

    thank you so much

    May 19, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Blood and Fire

    Thank you so much and as for the beat i would go with an electronic sound with some electric guitar as well in my oppinion. and thank you so much ...

    May 10, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Blade Of Blood

    Thank you so much and I'll remember to try and capitalize my words more often.

    Apr 25, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Blade Of Blood

    thank you so much and yes i know what its like to be addicted to pain also I'm trying my best to make the biggest difference i can. thank you ...

    Apr 22, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Barrel

    shushs

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: The Greatest Quest I Ever Wanted

    like me when i lay awake at night and create my own world in my head my own adventures where i always win lol i like this one a lot ...

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Barrel

    wow i love this one ;p go write songs now you would be good at that

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Random Poem

    you write poems but not songs smh try writing some songs chu would probably be good

    Apr 21, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Realistic Re: World Of Hate

    thank you i rlly love this review/personal oppinion lol.

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Intuition

    I am in awe I wish i was that good at writing music. It has so much emotion although I think you use the word LOAD a lot but otherwise ...

    Apr 16, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: Intuition

    I am in awe I wish i was that good at writing music. It has so much emotion although I think you use the word LOAD a lot but otherwise ...

    Apr 14, 2016
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Other Re: Only One

    OMG thank you that will help me greatly in my writing of other songs as well. I will also reveiw this song a bit more and fix it up when ...

    Apr 14, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Her.

    I love the emotion it invokes I almost cried it was so good you should think about writing songs as well. I think its amazing the way you made it ...

    Apr 14, 2016


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)