z

Young Writers Society



Blade Of Blood

by blueRaven2239


SONG NAME---- Blade Of Blood 

SONG ARTIST-----Taylor aka blueraven2239



I know I'm alone....
I'm pounding on the window....
please let me in...

please don't let me go.. I'm falling apart I'm breaking down....
won't you catch me when I fall...
please I'm begging you to save me from myself....
why can't I be loved like everyone else...
why can't I just be me....

the world is caving in around me ....and the only relief I find is through a blade of blood....
I just wanna be loved...
i wanna be hugged
I wanna have someone who understand me
I just wanna be myself
is that to much to ask ...just tell me you love me
just a kiss to save me ..will hold me when I cry
or will you just let me fall alone
will anybody miss me when I'm gone

they say put down the blade baby don't cut
your hurting me your hurting me
they don't understand
their yelling at me telling me to stop
I'm crying and I'm hurting
they push me away they yell at me for cutting
do they really think that will help me...no.


I'm pounding on the window
please let me in
glass is shattering around me
I'm screaming and crying can anyone save me

the world is caving in around me ....and the only relief i find is through a blade of blood....
I just wanna be loved...
I wanna be hugged
I wanna have someone who understand me
I just wanna be myself
is that to much to ask ...just tell me you love me
just a kiss to save me ..will hold me when I cry
or will you just let me fall alone
will anybody miss me when I'm gone


I'm pounding on the window
please let me in
glass is shattering around me
I'm screaming and crying can anyone save me now..


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
415 Reviews


Points: 246
Reviews: 415

Donate
Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:40 pm
Eros wrote a review...



Hello there BlueRaven!!

This is Eros here to review this beautiful song!

Ahhh! It was just soo beautiful! I liked the meaning of it. The lyrics were superb. It is a very emotional song, that just broke my heart. It was very touchy and has loooot of emotions in it.
The guy/girl in the poem wants love. S/He longs for a warm heart who can understand him/her, who can hug him/her in the intense pain and sufferings he/she is suffering from.

Trying to hurt their own self, the narrator makes an attempt to make a cut with the blade. Everyone else stops her/him from doing so. But he/she doesn't listen. The cold blood oozing through the cut makes the narrator cry even more and that empties their heart... The narrator goes on saying, that "I wanna be hugged and loved..." and that, "Can anyone save me now?"
By saying, "Save me now", he/she wanna convey that "Can anyone save me from my suffering and pains and sadness by just one kiss and a hug and by loving me?"

It was a GREAT piece!
Loved it very much!

Keep writing...
Never cease...
Because we all love to keep reading such beautiful works like this one!!
Have a great day/night!
:D




User avatar
60 Reviews


Points: 0
Reviews: 60

Donate
Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:22 pm
Vex15 wrote a review...



New favorite relatable post on the ENTIRE website. I can't even begin to explain how this all comes back to me. If you check out the "About" page on my profile then I think you'll understand. But wow. I command and applaud you for that.

I think I saw a "their" instead of "they're" in the fourth paragraph, but other than that I didnt notice any other typos.

Every single stanza was like: wow...my work is that of a baloney pony compared to this! I am a chicken fried f**k (sorry!) when seeing this and other work. You've done a spectacular job!!

I admit that this could also be a sad but threatening rap, with some lines whispered, others growing louder and louder in volume and strength... And then the breath of a sigh turns over to the next stanza. Wow. I wish I could hear this as a performed song, like one of those lyric videos.

Well I've really got to get ready for my church, so I'll be around later! Congratulations!! This is amazing, simply amazing!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

~ chicken fried f**k xD




User avatar
485 Reviews


Points: 21027
Reviews: 485

Donate
Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:18 am
View Likes
Elijah wrote a review...



This is a song?!
Now I can explain to myself the smoothness and the great flow in this work.Very good job.The tittle of the song is awesome and it is amazing, that you could think of such good lyrics.I can not really relate to this song, but I am sure many can.Maybe the capitalization is my only problem with this work.But like this, it is still okay.






Thank you so much and I'll remember to try and capitalize my words more often.



User avatar
17 Reviews


Points: 264
Reviews: 17

Donate
Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:20 pm
View Likes
PoeticCowboy wrote a review...



I love these song lyrics blueRaven2239! I can relate this to some of my friends, they feel the same way. I was the only one that actually did not think they were wierd, they are actually some of my best friends.

Ok, back on topic.

I love the lyrics, they are a total message to those who think some people are wierd.
I like the paragraph 4, it is what everybody says to those who do cut, but it is hard to stop. Some people are addicted to the pain, and others use that as their fall to when they are emotionally hurt.
I wish you will keep writing and making a difference.


~PoeticCowboy






thank you so much and yes i know what its like to be addicted to pain also I'm trying my best to make the biggest difference i can.

thank you i rlly liked this comment.




The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson