Fallen Angel

by blueRaven2239

Round one, Round two,

There's unlimited rounds id give for you,

Ya its true, I'll never give up on you

When it's through, please tell me the truth,

(chorus)

How can I save, A fallen angel?

Wrapped in darkness you fell, And I'm sorry I couldn't catch you

How could you hide it all for so long, Should've told me what was wrong

Your not alone anymore, I'll give you wings to fly

Just tell me

How can I save, A fallen angel?

(end chorus)

You where fading through the darkness,

Out of sight, 

How did it come to this,

You where alone in the night, And almost ready to give up the fight,

But you never gave up, 

on me 

(chorus)

How can I save, A fallen angel?

Just tell me

How can I save, A fallen angel?

(end chorus)

When I was falling apart, It was you that that brought me out of the dark,

When everything around me was dying,

You showed me life worth living for, 

(chorus)

How can I save, A fallen angel?

Just tell me

How can I save, A fallen angel?

(end chorus)

Just tell me, Just tell me,

How can I save,

A fallen angel.

Vex15 wrote a review...

Wow. I reviewed your latest work and now I'm doing this one, as well as eating candy (from the Street Fair) and listening to "Doubt" by Twenty One Pilots. I love their intro by the way, xD. I hope I can review without any typos or writing song lyrics accidentally! :D

I can relate to this work too. It seems like you can really capture things that go on in my life by coincidence. This tells me two people are involved - one who tries to reach out to another, burdened with personal problems who hides it well. I always love the words "Fallen Angel" no matter where I find them. It creates a feeling of mysterious elogance and beauty masked by the tradegy of falling down. Well, haha, something along those lines. ;)

I liked how you rhymed at certain lines and points, but entirely let the song flow without rhythm in different little breaks. That shows that this is an original work, with not many edits.. At least I'm guessing! I really loved this work and I am totally following you until I die.

There's reasons that I would rather have online friends than real life friends. Online friends rarely cause drama (unless it's a guy XD jk) and are so nice and caring ALL the time. Without hesitation. I'd love to chat with you sometime, and get to know more people on this ah-maz-ing website.

Well, Spotify and more reviews are calling me to come read and listen and sing along to music, as well as keep up with the candy and tweeting birds outside. And oh wow I don't believe I've ever sounded more childish or happy in another review. Wow.

But, *round of applause* great work and hehe sorry I talked more about me than your work. Just to toss in, on the third stanza there's just one mistake. "You where (<- change to 'were') alone in the night, And almost ready to give up the fight,
But you never gave up,
on me."

There's another quick fix: "Your (change to 'You're') not alone anymore, I'll give you wings to fly
Just tell me
How can I save, A fallen angel?"

Other than that, I see others have seen the "I'd" fix in the earlier lines. But you've done a wonderful job on this!!! Look forward to reading more touching and mysterious work!

Thu May 19, 2016 12:41 am
bloodstring wrote a review...

Man! This piece is so touching.You've really poured out your feelings on to it.I honestly like everything about it; particularly the part where you said:

"When everything was dying,
You showed me life worth living for."

I also like this:

"How could you hide it all for so long.
Should've told me what was wrong."

So yeah... keep on writing and you'll be awesome.Thank you!

bloody...

thank you so much

Gokai wrote a review...

How to save a Fallen Angel...

To be honest, I decided to read your piece of work here just because of you tittle, but this is so much more than a tittle. It's an amazing piece of art.

I love the feels you hit on. Wanting/needing to save someone that has always been there for you but not knowing how.

The chorus is good. I Like this:

"You where fading through the darkness,

Out of sight,

How did it come to this,

But you never gave up,

on me "

And This:

"When I was falling apart, It was you that that brought me out of the dark,

When everything around me was dying,

You showed me life worth living for,"

Although, (Caution, I'm a complete amateur when it comes to music and songwriting) a few places didn't really seem like they rhyme, at least, when I said them to myself. For example,

"Wrapped in darkness you fell, And I'm sorry I couldn't catch you

Just tell me"

That part seemed a little iffy to me.

Also, one more question, did you have any inspiration for this? If so, what?

Just tell me"

that part wasnt spose to rhyme its the chorus and when i sing it its just spose to be rythmatic ig and also for insparation it was my best friend garret he bassicaly saved my life and i just wanna help him now.

OreosAreLife wrote a review...

Hey blueRaven2239, it's AshleyDashley here for a quick review!

First off your title really caught my attention. And it made me want to read what you wrote so good job! Second I love the chorus. I can honestly say that I have felt that way before too. You really express a lot of emotion in the lyrics and I can feel them as I read it. I am now wondering what the beat to them is. Anyway marvelous job writing this.

id should be I'd. Only thing here.

Only thing I see wrong with this so fabulous job! Overall I think that these are magnificent lyrics! Great job and keep up the spectacular work! I hope to read more of your work in the future!

AshleyDashley :)

thank you so much and ya it should be I'd but I was typing to fast and forgot it lol..

OreosAreLife says...

It's okay it was still fabulous! :)

Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity