User avatar

aouther2b

aouther2b

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: There once was a boy...

    Okay with such a diffrent piece I am going to take a diffrent approach than how I normally review. Lets get craking. Paragraph 1 Great start. You had me intruiged ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Dry Your Eyes with Me

    Hey there! So intresting piece and very excited to review. What I liked: 1. The originality. This isn't like what I have seen before, which is good. Your taking your ...

    Jul 31, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Fire

    Hey there. So I feel its best if I great straight to the point. What I liked: 1. Repeatition. The way you used repeatition here was done well and I ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: Humanity

    Hi there. This is a really good and intresting piece. What I liked: 1. The idea. You have an intresting perspective on humanity. While some may not agree with it ...

    Jul 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Am I the only one?

    Hey there! aouther2b here with my review of this intresting piece. What I liked: 1. The language. Your use of figurative language is strong and very present. helping add to ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mortality

    Oh god, this is what poetry is all about! I feel honored to get to review it! What I liked: (besides EVERYTHING) 1. The flow. It is so smooth. For ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: .

    Hey there. This is such a unique piece and I am so glad I get to review it! Here we go. What I liked: 1. The imagery. Your use of ...

    Jul 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Listen, Please

    Hey there. This is such a beautiful piece that I am so glad I get to review it! Here we go. What I liked: 1. The flow. You kept things ...

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: A Suicidal Girl

    This was such a dark and deep piece that I just knew I needed to review it right away. What I liked: 1. The emotion. You got deep, really deep. ...

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: They Will Never Understand.

    Hey there. I loved this particular piece for a few reason, and yet I feel there are ways to make it better. What I liked: 1. The idea. So many ...

    Jul 13, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Silence

    This immediatly pulled me in. I am trying to learn sign language and in doing so I also want to know what it's like from those who are deaf so ...

    Jul 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Homeless

    Wow I freaking love this!!! I can't wait to get my review on! What I loved (not just liked but loved!): 1. The meaning. The idea. The whatever you want ...

    Jul 6, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Selfish Friend.

    Hey there! I am so excited to review this piece for you! Here we go! What I liked: 1. The rhyme. This is what will set your poem apart from ...

    Jul 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Lost Innocence

    Hi there and Happy Review Day!! I am going to do something diffrent for your poem than how I normally review which is to state what I liked then what ...

    Jun 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Train Ride to Nowhere

    Here there and Happy Review Day!! lol I'm not part of a team so I will try to do this review justice on my own. So, here we go!! What ...

    Jun 30, 2013


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud